Superbowl

Discussion on sports not relating to Hua Hin; football, rugby, motorsports, fantasy leagues and armchair sports fans meet here.
Slomasney
Novice
Novice

Superbowl

Post by Slomasney »

Does anyone know of a bar that will be showing the Superbowl in Hua Hin or near Hua Hin?
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Re: Superbowl

Post by hhfarang »

Because of the time it's on (6 a.m. there) you would probably have to find an American bar owner that is willing to open specially for that event... or a guest house bar as they may be serving breakfast at that hour. El Murphy's comes to mind (if it's still there) as they open for breakfast and have TV's.
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
Soondae

Post by Soondae »

Slomasney wrote:Does anyone know of a bar that will be showing the Superbowl in Hua Hin or near Hua Hin?
Yes, on Soi 80 there is a bar / restaurant mid Soi that is advertising the game and breakfast. Sorry but I didn't catch the name of the establishment. Go for a walk down the Soi this weekend and you'll see it.
Gus
Guru
Guru

Post by Gus »

Murphys usually open early for Superbowl, check them out.
Sakura0723
Novice
Novice

Post by Sakura0723 »

I walked Soi 80 and yes there is a place there. Not really a sports bar and when the sun comes up it might not be great for viewing.

Last year we watched at the pub in market village. The feed (satellite or whatever, food was fine) was not great and they ran out of Bloody Mary s but my Broncos won so I was happy.

I phoned el Murphys and asked them what time they opened Monday and the lady'S reply was " I open 5:30, game stars 6:30" based on that I think I will check them out.

A few people I talked to to said Father Teds is also popular.