English FA Premiership Top Scorer

Discussion on sports not relating to Hua Hin; football, rugby, motorsports, fantasy leagues and armchair sports fans meet here.

Who will the Premiership's top goal scorer

Poll ended at Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:07 am

Hernan Crespo
13%
Fredrik Ljunberg
No votes
Didier Drogba
No votes
Arjen Robben
No votes
Ruud van Nistelrooy
No votes
Someone else
88%

Total votes: 8

Guess
Deceased
Deceased

English FA Premiership Top Scorer

Post by Guess »

Who will be the English Premiership's top goal score in the current World Cup Finals
[color=blue][size=134]Care in the community success story.[/size][/color]
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I had to choose 'someone else' - I couldn't see any Englishmen amongst your list. With 5 games still to play, an Englishman must be in with a good chance.

How can I take this poll seriously when there is no Owen, Rooney, Crouch, Lampard, Gerrard, Beckham etc - all more than capable of scoring a bucket full of goals? The only problem is of course, they'll probably blend so well as a team, all of the goals will be shared between them - England doesn't need a single goal poacher to score all of their goals.
Guess
Deceased
Deceased

Post by Guess »

They were all there even Robinson. The problem is that the software limits you to a number of choices despite the fact it is quite happy to sit there and wait for you to key them in.

I left the ones I saw as being the most likely. Perhaps you would like to start one yourself named "Who will be Englands top goal scorer" That way you can have Gerrard, Rooney, Crouch, Lampard and Cole and anybody else you fancy. The number of items was the limit that I found.

I will do something completely different.
[color=blue][size=134]Care in the community success story.[/size][/color]