LIVE Music bars/venues

Discussion on where to go when the sun goes down in Hua Hin; bars, pubs, clubs, karaoke and general nightlife.
Pleng
Legend
Legend

Re: LIVE Music bars/venues

Post by Pleng »

richard wrote:
Pleng wrote:Well I've occasionally gone to the Hilton and usually have had a reasonable time. It's not somewhere I would spend a lot of my time but it's ok for the occasional night out. Yea it's expensive but just occasionally you get in the 'money is no object' mindset and fancy a night of frivolence.

I know that some people here also have political reasons for not liking the place, but that's not something likely to concern a short-time visitor to the area.
I don't like the place not because it's pricey or for political reasons (whatever they be) but the music is crap, half the girls are katoey s and the other half bar rejects or unsuccessful freelancers

Each to their own I suppose.
Fair enough. I don't generally go to bars looking for a shag so can't really speak of it from that perspective.

Crap music is par for the course pretty much anywhere I've been in Thailand, with the very odd exception. The katoey's dance moves can be quite a spectacular side show by themselves!
STEVIEBALE
Amateur
Amateur

Post by STEVIEBALE »

to keep it simple....what the price of a bottle singha in hilton versus the other bars?
NJ1978
Rookie
Rookie

Post by NJ1978 »

Can anyone recommend a good bar which plays good slow rock ?