Farang Bar Owner breaks a guys arm

Discussion on where to go when the sun goes down in Hua Hin; bars, pubs, clubs, karaoke and general nightlife.
Spitfire
Addict
Addict

Re: Farang Bar Owner breaks a guys arm

Post by Spitfire »

By not saying anything, you that know about it, you are tacitly approving it by staying quiet.

We all use pseudonyms, make the thread interesting and grow a spine. :?

Act like you have a set of nuts and let us know, otherwise what's the point of these type of threads and cryptic messages that confuse everyone?

The guy obviously needs "outing" as Admin mentioned. It's a forum, let em have it, and if they are openly talking about it on another forum then why not here too?

The perps only win if everyone is too scared to say anything, same with dodgy property developers. :|

Is there some kind of "in the know" group that won't share info with the others? If so, then what's the point of it? It's already been OK'ed by admin, go for it! :guns:
Resolve dissolves in alcohol
usual suspect
Ace
Ace

Post by usual suspect »

Yeah come you out there who know..
..or will there be repercussions..??? (This is a town that harbours some dangerous people)
Name n shame or stop dangling the damn carrot!!!
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

Pagey or me Spitfire? I got the info from pagey
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
Spitfire
Addict
Addict

Post by Spitfire »

^ Anyone dude, nobody being singled out.
Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Takiap »

I say "name and shame" the son of a bitch. At least us expats who are members on here can then make a point of avoiding such a bar. Saying that, bouncers frequently break bones in the UK, and nobody bats an eyelid. Hell, in sunny SA they even carry firearms.......get out or get shot.....lol.

Seriously though, this guy has no place here in HH, so should have his name dragged through the dirt.
Don't try to impress me with your manner of dress cos a monkey himself is a monkey no less - cold fact
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

Well I will stick my neck out (again) and spout as a straight talking Tyke

The guy is a loudmouthed Canadian who runs Limelight bar at 5 ways

He's pig ignorant, aggressive and spends his time running down expats who won't use his bar

Met him at a Lollitas reopening do where he waxed lyrical (loudly) about moaning poms. All and sundry turned their backs and ignored him

Well there you go I've spouted

Admin and mods delete if you think fit but I think the HH community needs to know, ignore the bloke and bar until he gets out of HH and hopefully deported
:rant:
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
Spitfire
Addict
Addict

Post by Spitfire »

Well done Richard, just the truth is what we are all after, you have a set of nuts after all. :thumb:
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

Spitfire wrote:Well done Richard, just the truth is what we are all after, you have a set of nuts after all. :thumb:
My info has only come from Pagey but I've put 2 and 2 together and got 4 based on my one time meeting with him

Hopefully others more in the know will substantiate my post.

IMO when you know of scum that ruin it for the rest of us you should reveal it rather than stick you head in the proverbial Thai sand. BUT be prepared to duck :duck:
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

JimmyGreaves
Legend
Legend

Post by JimmyGreaves »

Ok why did he walk into a bar and duff some people up? Was he drunk?
Diplomacy is the ability to tell a man to go to hell so that he looks forward to making the trip
kendo
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by kendo »

The Limelight Bar I think the name of the owner is Kevin, but not sure 100 per cent on that.

Kendo. :shock:
Is Bangkok a place or a nasty injury.......Eric Morcombe.

Proud to be a Southampton FC Fan.
Jack the lad
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Jack the lad »

Now that the admin of this forum " Lev" has given authority for users to name and shame the dangerous people in our midst. I assume that it is o k for the bad property developers and con men etc. to be named and shamed also..
Quote, "The public does have the right to know".
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

Jack the lad wrote:Now that the admin of this forum " Lev" has given authority for users to name and shame the dangerous people in our midst. I assume that it is o k for the bad property developers and con men etc. to be named and shamed also..
If you can backup your claim with substantiated evidence and wish to post using your real name and not a pseudonym then yes, we don't see why not - they will sue you instead of us.
velboy
Amateur
Amateur

Post by velboy »

Jack the lad wrote:Now that the admin of this forum " Lev" has given authority for users to name and shame the dangerous people in our midst. I assume that it is o k for the bad property developers and con men etc. to be named and shamed also..

Feck that gonna be one massive list. Hua Hin hide out for the crim

Lets add shite taxi services ripping off restaurants and;... feck it just add the good the one's the bad list is too big
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

Me and my mouth (keyboard)

Watch this space and the obituaries :duck:

Guy has MIB pull
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

Ropes

Post by Ropes »

Whoa!!!! Whoa!!!!!!!!!!
I don't think the person mentioned owns the Limelight anymore so before everyone starts blacklisting it somebody should make sure.
It could be that some innocent guy who now owns that bar is being blacklisted unfairly.