Nightlife scene

Discussion on where to go when the sun goes down in Hua Hin; bars, pubs, clubs, karaoke and general nightlife.
uncle tom
Ace
Ace

Re: Nightlife scene

Post by uncle tom »

Curlybaggie,

You're on six posts already and you only need ten valid posts to get into the 'other' section apparently ('twas 30 in my day..) - So why not browse the many other sections of this site and make a few worthy comments or questions on other matters..

..and then I'll be happy to explain all!

Tom
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly...
curlybaggie

Post by curlybaggie »

thanks for your comments guys, i know i started off on the wrong foot with that first post, but i promise to be a good boy in future.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Just to confirm curlybaggie, nobody is in trouble here. Everybody knows that you are new to the forum, and allowances are made.

Lev said what he had to say, firstly to prevent you making the same mistake again. Secondly, the guys on this forum are very good, and really want to help. He wanted to prevent them speaking out of turn until you reach the promised land (don't be too disappointed when you get there :wink: ).
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Leicester City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 48; Position 18
son1
Rookie
Rookie

Post by son1 »

Hello to all,
I´am new here at the forum - but reading most of the time.
Now I am coming back from Hua Hin before a week. I think it is very quit in the bar scene. Also I stay one night until closing in the hilton brewery - inside only max. 10 people. Try to coming back in October and hope it will be better.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Welcome to the forum son1 :cheers:
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Leicester City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 48; Position 18
son1
Rookie
Rookie

Post by son1 »

Thank you for the warm welcome.
After serveral stays in LOS I think HH is the rhigt place to me. And so I like to "learn" more about the city until I´am coming back.
:cheers:
Mandm
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Mandm »

son1 wrote:Hello to all,
Now I am coming back from Hua Hin before a week. I think it is very quit in the bar scene. Also I stay one night until closing in the hilton brewery - inside only max. 10 people. Try to coming back in October and hope it will be better.
bloody heck hope its not that quiet in october when i come back (is this likley)?..just spent 11 days in patong..now that is a little different to HH :naughty:
Lung Per
Legend
Legend

Post by Lung Per »

Mandm wrote:
bloody heck hope its not that quiet in october when i come back (is this likley)?..just spent 11 days in patong..now that is a little different to HH :naughty:
It's really low tide these days. BGs are starving
and willing to eat almost anything........
A friend is only one click away
Luc
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Luc »

Hi,
Isn't high season starting in november ?
If so, 4 quiet months to come.
I come back second half of november.
BkkDennis
Rookie
Rookie

Post by BkkDennis »

I wandered Soi 80 earlier this month around 8pm during the week and it was extremely quiet with most bars empty or nearly so. A few exceptions were where there was some sort of party (one close-of-season party).

Prices seemed lower than Bintabat area and the few customers seemed to be locals rather than tourists.

I recommend this area if you want a quiet drink at a good price with the usual ladies trying to draw you in.
:)
Mandm
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Mandm »

BkkDennis wrote:I wandered Soi 80 earlier this month around 8pm during the week and it was extremely quiet with most bars empty or nearly so. A few exceptions were where there was some sort of party (one close-of-season party).

Prices seemed lower than Bintabat area and the few customers seemed to be locals rather than tourists.

I recommend this area if you want a quiet drink at a good price with the usual ladies trying to draw you in.
:)
ok good info ,thank you will check out soi 80 in november when im there..We only did bintbart last march so will be a new experience!
just booked a flight for xmas too :cheers:
margaretcarnes
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by margaretcarnes »

Mandm wrote:

Yes October can be pretty quiet in HH. Things start to pick up more in November and peak at Christmas. I think a lot of the people you see in the main bar areas these days are the package deal tourists rather than the expat trade - or even the regular visitors trade. Both know other places to go.

And an earlier post mentioned the afternoons on Binta and lack of action. I noticed the same on Patpong 2 even last December - dead as a doornail. A decade ago that Soi was busy from lunchtime on. Sign of the times I guess.
A sprout is for life - not just for Christmas.