Pubs that allow dogs in

Discussion on where to go when the sun goes down in Hua Hin; bars, pubs, clubs, karaoke and general nightlife.
leeboi999
Amateur
Amateur

Pubs that allow dogs in

Post by leeboi999 »

Any pubs around that allow dogs in or have a beer garden that allow dogs in. They need to serve pints. Thanks!

Also, family pubs where to go...

So, pubs that allow dogs and children and do pints?
GLCQuantum
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Pubs that allow dogs in

Post by GLCQuantum »

I can recommend Mr Burger 2 (or is it 3?) on the canal road... (someone else will fill you in on road names etc) Dogs are okay, seen a few guys bring their dogs in, leashed of course. Kids can feed the fish as the restaurant is on a small lake. Prices are very good and food not bad either. Plently of big bottled beer (sorry but you aint gonna get a pint anywhere really, and where you can you've got more chance of fixing the floods than you have getting a dog in)

:cheers:
leeboi999
Amateur
Amateur

Post by leeboi999 »

Ok mate cheers ill have a look on the net for it. But no pints... There is always something missing. "Amazing Thailand"
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

Sports lounge on soi 80
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
leeboi999
Amateur
Amateur

Post by leeboi999 »

Dogs allowed in the sport lounge???
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by sateeb »

yes...I've seen plenty of dogs in there!! :laugh:

But seriously yes you can...I've also taken my dog to El Murphs in town where they sell pints but as a common courtesy I sat in the outside area, :cheers:
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” -George Orwell.
Gus
Guru
Guru

Post by Gus »

I have taken a few dogs out of the bars but never taken one in. :)
lee
I think you should be OK at most bars, especially the ones that do not serve food, after all the Soi dogs wander around town, is the one with 3 legs still around?
leeboi999
Amateur
Amateur

Post by leeboi999 »

Yeah... outside sounds like a plan... Yeah the soi dogs don't go in the pubs though... Ill try a place like El murphs when we drive down... Cheers! Any other suggestions welcome... A nice beer garden like back in england would be beautiful
leeboi999
Amateur
Amateur

Post by leeboi999 »

Wait El Murphs is that a family pub
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by sateeb »

mate....I,ve been all over the place here with my dog and the only place that didn't seem to happy about it was Buffalo Bills place. El murphs is anything that you want it to be. Of course it also depends on the size and obedience level of your hound. Let common sense prevail.
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” -George Orwell.
leeboi999
Amateur
Amateur

Post by leeboi999 »

Hes a Rottweiler very good dog. Thanks for the tip sateeb!
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by sateeb »

:cheers:

― George Carlin
Lung Per
Legend
Legend

Post by Lung Per »

Plenty of two-legged dawgs in the bars this time of the year......
A friend is only one click away
margaretcarnes
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by margaretcarnes »

Sorry but it sounds a bit strange to me when people talk about 'pubs' in the context of Thailand! 'Bars' yes. Bars that allow dogs in - probably all of them. Bars that are more focussed on food and are closed in with aircon - probably best to ask about taking dogs in first. If they say no there are plenty more places.
A sprout is for life - not just for Christmas.
Homer
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Homer »

Kalifornia made legal 'service dogs' in any place a seeing eye dog can be taken, such as grocery stores, bars, restaurants, and other such places where those with high priority for sanitation don't want dogs. Qualifying for a service dog permit basicly only took a prescription for anti-depressents, so all sorts of self satisfied paris hilton wanna bees used it to take their small to mid sized dogs everywhere.

Those who didn't like such pretension and the lack of sanitation struck back. Ever see somebody offer a fake apology for kicking a dog or ramming your supermarket cart (is that a trolly in England?) with his? My favorite was when a leash was so long that it's only purpose was to inconvience those around you was to see someone step on the leash and have the little dog do a 180.