Forum members hang out?

Discussion on where to go when the sun goes down in Hua Hin; bars, pubs, clubs, karaoke and general nightlife.
oakdale160
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Forum members hang out?

Post by oakdale160 »

There is no forum members hang out, its a virtual club. You can get a beer at 8 in the morning if that's what you need, the bars with a social life don't get going until about 8.30pm
blue05
Guru
Guru

Post by blue05 »

max51 wrote:Are the bars in and around HH (particularly Khao Takiab) open in the afternoon, or do most of them only open in the evening?
all bars are open in the afternoon, this place is full of alcoholics
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

blue05 wrote:
max51 wrote:Are the bars in and around HH (particularly Khao Takiab) open in the afternoon, or do most of them only open in the evening?
all bars are open in the afternoon, this place is full of alcoholics
Not strictly true. Yes, there are a lot who start tanking up at noon and go home at 5pm for a kip and then stagger out for a top up at 7pm BUT there are many that pop in lunch time just for a couple of beers and a chat with friends.

Personally I occasionally go down Binta or soi 80 at 1pm-ish for a beer, chat, food and generally to watch the world go by. I rarely venture out in the evening at all now as it is nowhere near as good as it was and is boring as it's all about loud crap music and overly made up 'guys and dolls'
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

I start tanking up at lunch (mid afternoon usually) and usually don't stop until after dinner, but I drink at home where the booze is cheaper, and the selection is much better than most bars. :D :cheers:
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
jeriatric
Rookie
Rookie

Post by jeriatric »

Try the London bar elephant or Stone bar hogs breath etc etc

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk