Discussion on where to go when the sun goes down in Hua Hin; bars, pubs, clubs, karaoke and general nightlife.
- Posts: 2632
- Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:51 pm
I had 2 emails today, from bkk and China. Both talking about a sea of green shirts and Irish music everywhere, but it was a nothing event in HH. O'Neils made no effort and el-murphs very little. Elmurphs have lost their band and have now lost their long time waitress staff. Now just burmeseboys not in uniform.
- Posts: 5874
- Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:01 pm
- Location: Hua Hin and Bangkok
And the top o the mornin to all our Irish friends, relations and descendants! ( Lá Fhéile Padraig)
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!
- Posts: 2089
- Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:52 pm
- Location: Enjoying the sea air on a boat around Pak Nam Pran
It looks the same and it tastes damn good. A long way from the Ould Sod but the craic is mighty. Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone