Bars on Soi 80 (incl photos)

Discussion on where to go when the sun goes down in Hua Hin; bars, pubs, clubs, karaoke and general nightlife.
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Bars on Soi 80

Post by sateeb »

Is this the guy who advises how to nurse a small Leo for 2 hours :naughty: :naughty:
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” -George Orwell.
seamus72
Amateur
Amateur

Post by seamus72 »

sateeb wrote:Is this the guy who advises how to nurse a small Leo for 2 hours :naughty: :naughty:

Here comes his financial advisor. Soi 80's Vice Chairman. Known on the strip as The fonz.
Attachments
vice chairman.jpg
Toni Pepperoni
Warning
Warning

Post by Toni Pepperoni »

sateeb wrote:Is this the guy who advises how to nurse a small Leo for 2 hours :naughty: :naughty:
Nurse a small Leo for 2 hours..........he must be well into (European) retirement age and drink with a straw :neener:
blue05
Guru
Guru

Post by blue05 »

musungu wrote:
blue05 wrote:
johnnyk wrote:Stunner or skank?
Depends what you want.
Arm candy to parade with around the night market and leave you with your dick in your hand or someone who will phuque you blind?
what was raised earlier was there are no or very little birds worth banging on 80

So I was just pointing out that there are birds worth a go

Sure everyones tastes are different but good looking birds are just that

Personally I prefer fire breathing wh***s myself so try to find out the performances given frm mates before any moves are made
I wonder what they think of you !!
when you pay do you care
Bristolian
Deceased
Deceased

Post by Bristolian »

If you pay and are ok, do they Care? No it's a business relationship. Nothing more and nothing less
"'The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why." - Mark Twain
2boats
Novice
Novice

Post by 2boats »

Lung Per wrote:
cyberpete wrote:Anyone that can tell me the names of the bars at Soi 80 ? Visited one that was really nice and fun but cant remember the name of it....
Are there BARS in Soi 80? BARS??? Surprise, surprise!

Judging from the clientele I see when passing by on my motorcy I thought they were Preventive Mental Care Institutions for Misguided Young Countryside Women (PMCIMYCWs),
or perpaps even Halfway Houses for Elderly Financially and Otherwise Incapacitated Gentlemen of Predominantly British and Colonial Origin (HHEFOIGPBCOs)...

:run:

:cheers:
Very good wish i could write like that :wink:
body count
Novice
Novice

Post by body count »

tuppence wrote:Found this street by accident last week, and saw a rat the size of a fat collie rummaging in the bins, but apart from that pretty lively, and seemed to be a place where single chaps could enjoy a nice evening out
You see these rats everywhere. Also at Bintabangbang
Lung Per
Legend
Legend

Post by Lung Per »

body count wrote:
tuppence wrote:Found this street by accident last week, and saw a rat the size of a fat collie rummaging in the bins, but apart from that pretty lively, and seemed to be a place where single chaps could enjoy a nice evening out
You see these rats everywhere. Also at Bintabangbang
Yeah. They scare the sh*it out of the cats-.

:cheers:
A friend is only one click away
hobotool
Novice
Novice

Post by hobotool »

hhfarang wrote:
...and you may have heard about her famous 'pussy hunts'?
I assume she would get a bunch of guys together to try to find her lost cat.
Sounds like a fine bar to visit
hobotool
Novice
Novice

Post by hobotool »

Is there many bars like this in Hua Hin?
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

hobotool wrote:
With rats, or where a single chap could enjoy a nice evening out?

Loads - and many that offer both! :D
Talk is cheap
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

hobotool wrote:
I read your other post about thinking of visiting Hua Hin and Thailand for the first time, so don't be put off by the odd rat, the bars are not exactly rat infested - it's just a fact of life that where you have food you will get rats, they just tend to be fairly big ones in Thailand.
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

don't be put off by the odd rat
What's odd about them? They look like normal rats to me. :D
they just tend to be fairly big ones in Thailand
These are even a major source of protein in some Thailand locales. :wink:
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

How's the consultancy role with the TAT going, hhf? :laugh:
This is the way
pommy

Post by pommy »

Been coming to Hua Hin for 5 years and always thought that the only Bar Girl area was around Bintabaht. Visited Soi 80 a couple of times this week and I have been impressed. Plenty of girls about in the afternoon if you want a drink and a laugh. In the evening there are plenty more girls, mixture of old experianced as well as young starters. I preferred the bars at the North end, friendly bunch in Arries and in Best Bar. Owner of Best Bar is a very pleasant lady to chat with.
Pommy