Bars on Soi 80 (incl photos)

Discussion on where to go when the sun goes down in Hua Hin; bars, pubs, clubs, karaoke and general nightlife.
Lung Per
Legend
Legend

Re: Bars on Soi 80

Post by Lung Per »

It should be of no surprise to the learned forum that ALL bars are struggling to survive outside the season. None can survive on the relatively few resident retirees only.
Fortunately, the season is approaching and we may see not only more customers but also a few bundles of fresh from Isaan country girls. Heeehaw!
:cheers:
A friend is only one click away
GlsgwMick
Rookie
Rookie

Post by GlsgwMick »

on recommendation of forum(see previous posts) I took a walk to soi 80 and directly to dragon bar,with all intention of getting drunk and barfining a girl,I mean I am on holiday you know ! only 30 days here a year if I'm lucky,so I save for it and try not to waste precious time eating and sleeping,I mean I can do that at home right ? well anyway it appeared it had a decent amount of girls and not actually being Tom Cruise myself I can't say I'm overtly fussy over looks though I try not to entertain pompui girls.....
OK so I'm welcomed in,I take my seat at bar,then I say hello to girl close to me who actually was very nice and beautiful so strike up conversation,and ply her ;-) with more alcohol to ease the pain of go with falang. Except after my checkbin going up in numbers she tells me she doesn't go with customer,now that made me feel like a right prat ! all that time and effort and money and I fall at first hurdle ! but she says I can go with any girl because she's only helping owner out as she has real job during day.Well ok,I asked her to introduce another girl whom I picked,who quite rightly was taking the hump cos I was buying drink for someone I cant barfine and she was getting squat...so I was just ignored by all the girls,quite right too.despite all the glares to the girl from the lady I was drinking with she wasn't gonna budge, and I was left looking like a right knob.But I'd do the same thing too if I had been her.So I took checkbin and retreated disgracefully. Thing is on my way out of bar the bar next door had two little stunners sitting bored at the entrance.........but nah just headed to bintabaht and karaoke and spent my hard-earned cash there.If anybody wants to restore my faith in soi 80( or dragon bar) go ahead cos I entertain all advice wisened old owls give out. like the ex-pat Dutchman I bumped into in café bar 2 days ago who like me realised the girls were to busy partaying with themselves ! anyway he says come to my friends bar where the girls respect you and take care of you(which of course I wont name as Im impartial in all bar matters) so we walked round the corner and I had a great time with the bar and its patrons and met a stunning girl who blew the wax out of my ears without any politics :wink:
blue05
Guru
Guru

Post by blue05 »

Ropes wrote:On Friday I noticed a new kebab shop had opened about a third of the way up on the left hand side.
Anybody tried their offerings yet?
not cheap 150 bt and you get only a little meat, compared to the one in tescos at 65bt which is full of meat no comparison
Pleng
Legend
Legend

Post by Pleng »

blue05 wrote:
Ropes wrote:On Friday I noticed a new kebab shop had opened about a third of the way up on the left hand side.
Anybody tried their offerings yet?
not cheap 150 bt and you get only a little meat, compared to the one in tescos at 65bt which is full of meat no comparison
Do I presume it's only chicken too? I'd gladly pay 150bt for a proper lamb donner!
oakdale160
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by oakdale160 »

The last 3 posts summarise Soi 80. If you are looking for a kebab its OK.
If you are looking for experienced attractive girls for a drink and a laugh and some sex--- it is pathetic.
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

Too many clique,wise tight budget expats. Girls are looking for a naive youngish guy who they can fleece. Binta used to be full of them.n
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
blue05
Guru
Guru

Post by blue05 »

oakdale160 wrote:The last 3 posts summarise Soi 80. If you are looking for a kebab its OK.
If you are looking for experienced attractive girls for a drink and a laugh and some sex--- it is pathetic.
to say there are no fit birds is an exaggeration, went into Arri Bar last week and she had picked up a couple of new crackers

Hut Bar always has some fit birds, wander about the soi get off your bike and have a look around and there are diamonds in the rough
GlsgwMick
Rookie
Rookie

Post by GlsgwMick »

Oh I wouldn't cast any aspersions on the beauty of ANY thai ladies on soi 80 ? I mean why would I try to barfine 2 if I did ? besides beauty is in the eye of the beholder, even IF you are looking at a fat minger,which of course I wasn't.Went there tonight again with just a view to food and had a first class meal in a bistro that I of course cannot say the name of due to sponsorship issues,but Mike made me very welcome,and though I can get cheaper,it's not necessarily better.Oh and just as an aside,If tonight wasn't my first sober night in 7 days and my McKellar-Watt wasn't looking for a night off,I'd have happily went to a bar based on what I seen scooting about ! but I need to detox............
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

"...beauty is in the eye of the beholder..."

I think you meant "beauty is in the eye of the beer holder".
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
curlybaggie

Post by curlybaggie »

The old ones are the best hh. lol
blue05
Guru
Guru

Post by blue05 »

2 stunners in whitehouse at closing tonight so they are there
johnnyk
Legend
Legend

Post by johnnyk »

Stunner or skank?
Depends what you want.
Arm candy to parade with around the night market and leave you with your dick in your hand or someone who will phuque you blind?
Happiness can't buy money
blue05
Guru
Guru

Post by blue05 »

johnnyk wrote:Stunner or skank?
Depends what you want.
Arm candy to parade with around the night market and leave you with your dick in your hand or someone who will phuque you blind?
what was raised earlier was there are no or very little birds worth banging on 80

So I was just pointing out that there are birds worth a go

Sure everyones tastes are different but good looking birds are just that

Personally I prefer fire breathing wh***s myself so try to find out the performances given frm mates before any moves are made
musungu
Professional
Professional

Post by musungu »

blue05 wrote:
johnnyk wrote:Stunner or skank?
Depends what you want.
what was raised earlier was there are no or very little birds worth banging on 80

So I was just pointing out that there are birds worth a go

Sure everyones tastes are different but good looking birds are just that

Personally I prefer fire breathing wh***s myself so try to find out the performances given frm mates before any moves are made
I wonder what they think of you !!
Prior Planning & Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance.
seamus72
Amateur
Amateur

Post by seamus72 »

Soi 80 Expat Chairman
Attachments
soi 80 balloon chaser.jpg
soi 80 balloon chaser.jpg (6.39 KiB) Viewed 1472 times