NEW BAR SOI 88

Discussion on where to go when the sun goes down in Hua Hin; bars, pubs, clubs, karaoke and general nightlife.
alleykat
Professional
Professional

Re: NEW BAR SOI 88

Post by alleykat »

For your info,I do not own any bar,have more sense than that.
I lived in Thailand for 10 years.back in Australia at the moment and am trying to track down old friend.
Sorry to get you all worked up over nothing.
The fact that the place is actually owned by a guy named Allan and your user name is 'allanman'
makes it a bit suspicious. However maybe it's a deliberate attempt to discredit the owner?
And the soi 88 bit is to throw people off as it's on soi 94?

I have ridden past there several times, it doesn't really look like a bar, it looks more like a motorbike rental. Not sure if the idea of combining the two will work.
I never see any customers in there, probably partly due to the location.
blue05
Guru
Guru

Post by blue05 »

this is embarrasing
mikepetersen
Rookie
Rookie

Post by mikepetersen »

I have not gone yet but one of my friend told me that the service of this bar is very poor. Let me check once to confirm.
blue05
Guru
Guru

Post by blue05 »

mikepetersen wrote:I have not gone yet but one of my friend told me that the service of this bar is very poor. Let me check once to confirm.
what is the name of the bar and where is it?
Lung Per
Legend
Legend

Post by Lung Per »

Unless someone can report on new young attractive talent in said place, and this be verified by at least one sober member of this forum, I suggest moderator close this thread.
A friend is only one click away
blue05
Guru
Guru

Post by blue05 »

I would certainly report on it if I knew where said bar was, as far as I can see on 88 you have the 2 Marias, Monicas, Reggae Bar and then the one after family mart and the massage place and thats it

anyone know of anymore please let me know