Crazy Scot in the bars

Discussion on where to go when the sun goes down in Hua Hin; bars, pubs, clubs, karaoke and general nightlife.
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Re: Crazy Scot in the bars

Post by dtaai-maai »

kendo wrote:US maybe you should try and sneak a picture of him and post it on here, not normally agree with that but who would want to drink with this guy knowing he's tooled up could be a real can of worms.
I wouldn't want to drink with him, but I can't say I'd want to try taking his photo either... :?

Having said that, I have no fear and managed to sneak these shots of the man. Clearly a crazed lunatic.
alex.jpg
alex.jpg (5.48 KiB) Viewed 1189 times
And in a quieter moment with his loving but equally mad son...
alex2.jpg
alex2.jpg (5.15 KiB) Viewed 1189 times
This is the way
Ginjaninja
Ace
Ace

Post by Ginjaninja »

Was he wearing a skirt??

:duck:
GN.
Frank Hovis
Legend
Legend

Post by Frank Hovis »

I think you may have crossed the line with that one.

I'll redraw it for you....
thinredline.jpg
thinredline.jpg (12.64 KiB) Viewed 1165 times
Scotian2012
Professional
Professional

Post by Scotian2012 »

I'm sure you got it confused and he probably looked like this
Attachments
edl.jpg
edl.jpg (31.7 KiB) Viewed 1126 times
kendo
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by kendo »

Scotlan are you Jock The Blade.
Kendo. :mrgreen:
Is Bangkok a place or a nasty injury.......Eric Morcombe.

Proud to be a Southampton FC Fan.
nanyang
Professional
Professional

Post by nanyang »

GLCQuantum wrote:Looks like we found our crazy Scot :D

The man's so crazy he couldn't read the thread title properly.

I know you're not crazy, but can you answer the question, "What is ten (10) minus (-) eight (8)?

If not please PM me and I'll give you the answer - and anybody else who has a problem with sums.
Frank Hovis
Legend
Legend

Post by Frank Hovis »

They can't even manage to hold a flag the right way round what hope of defending England, and what is that poking into the flag, has he confused Xenophobia with Xena Warrior Princess ?

Back to topic.
Some basic descriptions of the chap would maybe help one or two to steer clear, if that's allowed by the forum.

Age range, height / weight range, hair or not etc.
Ginjaninja
Ace
Ace

Post by Ginjaninja »

kendo wrote:Scotlan are you Jock The Blade.
Kendo. :mrgreen:
:butt:
A.K.A. MaChete
Scotian2012
Professional
Professional

Post by Scotian2012 »

Jokes aside - I think this post is borderline illegal, verging on racism and completely ridiculous

OP makes a comment about a drunk in a bar, choses to highlight his supposed nationality in the subject line of the post, suggesting somewhat that that should reinforce the violent behavior.

You are now requesting photographs of the individual be posted in some sort of witch-hunt so that he can be avoided, castigated, hell even throw stones at. If you have a problem with some violent individual, report it to the police - don't use social media as a way of building mob mentality.

There are drunks in every bar, some more mental than others. There are also mentally impacted persons in every city - but especially expats in Thailand it would seem.

For this website to condone singleing out individuals and potentially support posting photos of them is completely wrong - and worth official investigation. Moreover, using it as an opportunity to play Scottish stereotypes says a lot about you.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Scotian2012 wrote: You are now requesting photographs of the individual be posted in some sort of witch-hunt so that he can be avoided, castigated, hell even throw stones at. If you have a problem with some violent individual, report it to the police - don't use social media as a way of building mob mentality.
Be assured, such a post would be against forum rules, and would be deleted immediately.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Leicester City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 48; Position 18
Ginjaninja
Ace
Ace

Post by Ginjaninja »

Scotian,
I think you're post is a bit O.T.T.
U.S. was only using the racial point as a better description and meant no stereotyping. It has already been mentioned that police have intervened in the past yet he is still frequenting drinking establishments. I for one would certainly appreciate a better description and hence the sharing of this thread. If I know what this guy looks like then Mrs. GN and I will be giving him a wide berth...
The guy sounds schizophrenic and perhaps it's only a matter of time before the knife gets some action.
Incidentally, the only time I've ever had trouble in Hua Hin was when an alcoholic Scot struck me in the face in a bar down Bintabaht.
:cheers:
GN.

P.S. I'm a skirt wearing smelly sock too.
kendo
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by kendo »

FFS Scotian I wouldn't want to be in the same bar as some whiskey loaded nutter that likes to lunge into the air at an imaginary person.
And I doubt the police would do sod all anyway.
Kendo. :oops:
Is Bangkok a place or a nasty injury.......Eric Morcombe.

Proud to be a Southampton FC Fan.
GLCQuantum
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by GLCQuantum »

nanyang wrote:
GLCQuantum wrote:Looks like we found our crazy Scot :D

The man's so crazy he couldn't read the thread title properly.

I know you're not crazy, but can you answer the question, "What is ten (10) minus (-) eight (8)?

If not please PM me and I'll give you the answer - and anybody else who has a problem with sums.
Muppet
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

Scotian2012 wrote:Jokes aside - I think this post is borderline illegal, verging on racism and completely ridiculous

OP makes a comment about a drunk in a bar, choses to highlight his supposed nationality in the subject line of the post, suggesting somewhat that that should reinforce the violent behaviour
OMG! Obviously Scottish drunk pulls out a knife in front of board member, but hey, lets not worry about the knife and all that can entail, lets throw in a jibe of racism for using the word 'Scottish' and subsequent light hearted humour, probably because of the original sarcastic response by you to the OP.

Won't argue with you about the photo being a bit OTT but just relax a bit, no-one is slurring all Scots of being drunken, knife wielding thugs! One's enough. :wink:
Talk is cheap
Frank Hovis
Legend
Legend

Post by Frank Hovis »

Mods - feel free to remove the images I have posted in this thread if you think they might be likely to cause other readers to mis-identify the person mentioned in the OP and take vigilante action against a completely innocent party who just happens to look like one, or both, of the images posted.

To clarify, the images depict the following two subjects :

a) A character from the US animated sitcom The Simpsons
b) An alcoholic English homosexual in a kilt with a tin of paint