Searching for Jazz band in Hua Hin

Discussion on where to go when the sun goes down in Hua Hin; bars, pubs, clubs, karaoke and general nightlife.
brianestrada
Novice
Novice

Searching for Jazz band in Hua Hin

Post by brianestrada »

We have opened a new bar and grill on soi 72 Night Market street. We are looking for a jazz band to play on Fridays. does anyone here now how to get in contact with a few bands?
Lung Per
Legend
Legend

Re: Searching for Jazz band in Hua Hin

Post by Lung Per »

brianestrada wrote:We have opened a new bar and grill on soi 72 Night Market street. We are looking for a jazz band to play on Fridays. does anyone here now how to get in contact with a few bands?
I´ve sent you a PM. Good luck.
:thumb:
A friend is only one click away
huahin4ever
Ace
Ace

Post by huahin4ever »

If you take a trip to Market Village on Saturdays or Sundays there is a "jazz band" playing on a small stage approx. 20 meters inside from the main entrance. You could ask them if they're interested in a playing gig.
YNWA
SunandFun
Guru
Guru

Post by SunandFun »

brianestrada wrote:We have opened a new bar and grill on soi 72 Night Market street. We are looking for a jazz band to play on Fridays. does anyone here now how to get in contact with a few bands?
Check with Ryan Kemp @ Saxophone Lounge on Soi 94 or Thaiwaii Bar in Pak Nam Pram.
I wouldn't have to manage my anger if people could learn to mange their stupidity!
Homer
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Homer »

Facebook?