Music in the Bars on Bintablock

Discussion on where to go when the sun goes down in Hua Hin; bars, pubs, clubs, karaoke and general nightlife.
kendo
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Music in the Bars on Bintablock

Post by kendo »

Its an import from the Issan villages!
Is Bangkok a place or a nasty injury.......Eric Morcombe.

Proud to be a Southampton FC Fan.
Gus
Guru
Guru

Post by Gus »

I don't like the very loud Techno music in the bars, but I quite enjoy it when Isaan music is played live in the Soi for a party, no matter what volume. Just to see the Thai girls enjoying themselves makes it worth stopping for a couple of beers.
oakdale160
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by oakdale160 »

Thereis a bar Papapolo, opposite from Havanna Bar. They have girls dancing on a stage, not particularly sexily dressed (or undressed), No chrome poles--Could this be a trend, will others follow, will the clothes change, will the BIB allow it???
seveneleven
Amateur
Amateur

Post by seveneleven »

Music in the neighborhood can always be worse, especially at 8 am on random days of the week.
This guy drives me nuts.
Attachments
S1450001new.jpg
JamesWest
Ace
Ace

Post by JamesWest »

oakdale160 wrote:Thereis a bar Papapolo, opposite from Havanna Bar. They have girls dancing on a stage, not particularly sexily dressed (or undressed), No chrome poles--Could this be a trend, will others follow, will the clothes change, will the BIB allow it???
have not seen it since around New Years Eve.
I really like this forum because there are no personal attacks. All the members contribute in a positive way to my posts.