Binta stroll

Discussion on where to go when the sun goes down in Hua Hin; bars, pubs, clubs, karaoke and general nightlife.
migrant
Addict
Addict

Binta stroll

Post by migrant »

Well been coming to Hua Hin for 10 years, though mainly to visit wifes family. Try different hotels each time and this time went to Baan Hilrith. We walked over to Sara Janes one night for dinner and, being in the heart of nightlife, after strolled around.

Not being big bar people, and being happily married, never ventured to this area. We strolled the roads around and ended up stopping at the Hua Hin beer garden on Binta for a couple drinks and to watch the world go by.

Noticed most the ladies were, well, on the bigger side. Some cute ladies among the bars, but seemed to be far more larger ladies (not shopping, but I'm not dead either).
'
Also lots of couples, and families with young kids strolling around.

Had drinks, and a cigar, across from U-Turn and Celtic bar. A few cute girls at U-Turn.

Seemed low key, not much of the ladies ventured out trying to pull in guys, and most bars seemed slow (although we were out from 9-10 so maybe early).

The beer garden, and restaurants seemed busy, hard to get drinks in the beer garden, and staff had a pretty bad attitude IMHO (even though I do tip).

Anyway my views and opinions :cheers:
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
oakdale160
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Binta stroll

Post by oakdale160 »

Yes those are fair comments about Binta--What point are you trying to make?
As for poor service, I NEVER experience that, after a 5 min wait, I stand up and shout something like--Do you serve drinks here, towards the bar. The wait staff crash into each other as they rush to my table.
migrant
Addict
Addict

Post by migrant »

oakdale160 wrote:Yes those are fair comments about Binta--What point are you trying to make?
No point, just posting my observation, and opinion.
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
usual suspect
Ace
Ace

Post by usual suspect »

Service from the large bar in the Beer Garden can indeed be frustrating, & 1 or 2 times now the Thai man that I presume is the manager there has been seen giving staff a dressing-down.
The food stalls on the opposite side do good food, but at prices 50% more that the r/rants on Poolsuk Rd,
(A fair reflection of how much rent they're paying perhaps..?)
Again, this is another venue where the singer is doing her best, nice voice, but personally I feel the music is to loud for me to sit there & try enjoy a meal..as I've mentioned earlier 6 small speakers positioned all around the perimeter would perhaps be way better than the bank of big ones they're using...but this is 'Thai style.

(Same as Migrant..I'm just posting my observations, & opinion)
wayfitz69
Rookie
Rookie

Post by wayfitz69 »

Hope to experience the Beer garden soon. Next trip is end of June. I like Coco Beach Club for a nice drink , hassle free.