Cafe Bar at Hua Hin 102

Discussion on where to go when the sun goes down in Hua Hin; bars, pubs, clubs, karaoke and general nightlife.
SPONSORS: Players Pool Tables : Thailand Pool Tables
Locked
googgig
Novice
Novice
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:39 pm

Cafe Bar at Hua Hin 102

Post by googgig » Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:51 pm

Image

bluke
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:37 pm

Re: Ssshh (Golden Teak) Cafe Bar at Hua Hin 102

Post by bluke » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:36 am

how do you get into the bar i have driven by and the front gate is always shut

Dieter78
Specialist
Specialist
Posts: 154
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:38 am
Location: Switzerland / Thailand

Ssshh (Golden Teak) Cafe Bar at Hua Hin 102

Post by Dieter78 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:13 pm

Just open the gate. They have some small dogs inside probably one of the reasons its shut.

Pleng
Legend
Legend
Posts: 2659
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:04 am
Location: Hua Hin

Re: Ssshh (Golden Teak) Cafe Bar at Hua Hin 102

Post by Pleng » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:19 am

And a good reason not to go!

falanglongtime
Member
Member
Posts: 87
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:03 pm

Re: Ssshh (Golden Teak) Cafe Bar at Hua Hin 102

Post by falanglongtime » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:32 am

By the way, not being a know it all and all that, but i've worked on phpBB forums. If a moderator or whoever has the know how and appropriate position, create another section and just call it spam and make it only visible to mods. You can then move crap like this straight to the spam section and places like above don't get any publicity.

User avatar
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Posts: 5653
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2002 9:14 am
Location: Hua Hin Forum

Re: Ssshh (Golden Teak) Cafe Bar at Hua Hin 102

Post by Lev » Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:06 am

We already have this so we know who the freeloaders are.

The reason for the flyer is to try and encourage them to advertise here as they can see how many readers their topic would have got (in this case 590 at the time of my post). Sadly it seldom works.

falanglongtime
Member
Member
Posts: 87
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:03 pm

Re: Ssshh (Golden Teak) Cafe Bar at Hua Hin 102

Post by falanglongtime » Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:28 am

Lev wrote:We already have this so we know who the freeloaders are.

The reason for the flyer is to try and encourage them to advertise here as they can see how many readers their topic would have got (in this case 590 at the time of my post). Sadly it seldom works.
I did consider that, but they still get their advertising this way. Albeit just a name... Anyway, not really my business. Best of luck :)

User avatar
kendo
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3779
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:11 pm
Location: Southampton.

Re: Ssshh (Golden Teak) Cafe Bar at Hua Hin 102

Post by kendo » Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:41 am

falanglongtime wrote:
Lev wrote:We already have this so we know who the freeloaders are.

The reason for the flyer is to try and encourage them to advertise here as they can see how many readers their topic would have got (in this case 590 at the time of my post). Sadly it seldom works.
I did consider that, but they still get their advertising this way. Albeit just a name... Anyway, not really my business. Best of luck :)

Any other idea's or suggestions feel free to post here
viewforum.php?f=14
Is Bangkok a place or a nasty injury.......Eric Morcombe.


Proud to be a Southampton FC Fan.

falanglongtime
Member
Member
Posts: 87
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:03 pm

Re: Ssshh (Golden Teak) Cafe Bar at Hua Hin 102

Post by falanglongtime » Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:39 am

kendo wrote:
falanglongtime wrote:
Lev wrote:We already have this so we know who the freeloaders are.

The reason for the flyer is to try and encourage them to advertise here as they can see how many readers their topic would have got (in this case 590 at the time of my post). Sadly it seldom works.
I did consider that, but they still get their advertising this way. Albeit just a name... Anyway, not really my business. Best of luck :)

Any other idea's or suggestions feel free to post here
viewforum.php?f=14
I would suggest editing the post by taking out the reference to the venue. Still keeping your advert in. I'm not going to start a new thread for it. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction kendo but I feel the relevance is here...

User avatar
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Posts: 5653
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2002 9:14 am
Location: Hua Hin Forum

Re: Ssshh (Golden Teak) Cafe Bar at Hua Hin 102

Post by Lev » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:12 am

Continuing to reply to the thread (which would have died a death by now) is probably helping them more than their original post.

User avatar
Big Boy
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 30603
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:36 pm
Location: Bon Kai

Re: Cafe Bar at Hua Hin 102

Post by Big Boy » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:26 am

Locked - it'll soon disappear now.
League 1 - Plymouth Argyle....2 Gillingham....1 :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
Points 20; Position 22

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Peroni and 8 guests