Best bar and restaurant Hua Hin?

Discussion on where to go when the sun goes down in Hua Hin; bars, pubs, clubs, karaoke and general nightlife.
mjwaberdeen
Novice
Novice

Best bar and restaurant Hua Hin?

Post by mjwaberdeen »

Hi, I will be visiting HH in November. Its my second time visiting and I loved my first trip. I remember a couple of good bars and restaurants, but would be interested in finding out what members think the best bars and restaurants are ? Staying at Centara, so bars within walking distance of there preferred .
Pleng
Legend
Legend

Re: Best bar and restaurant ?

Post by Pleng »

There are plenty of threads recommending restaurants. Depends what your style and ambience preferences are.

Again, there's bars all over the place. They fit into a few styles and there's not much to choose between them. Do you want somewhere to take the wife/gf for a quiet pre dinner drink? Do you want to go out dancing? Or do you want to somewhere you can pick up a girl for an hour or two...?
mjwaberdeen
Novice
Novice

Re: Best bar and restaurant Hua Hin?

Post by mjwaberdeen »

Hi - looking for place to go with my wife for some drinks and then a nice meal
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Re: Best bar and restaurant Hua Hin?

Post by hhfarang »

You need to narrow the question by providing some more information, i.e., budget; cheap, medium, or expensive and food type; Thai, Western, Seafood, Japanese, etc.

You will get some opinions if you provide more information. Your question, as you posed it, is to vague.
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?