Soi 112 bars and restaurants

Discussion on where to go when the sun goes down in Hua Hin; bars, pubs, clubs, karaoke and general nightlife.
ahandpatsy
Professional
Professional

Soi 112 bars and restaurants

Post by ahandpatsy »

hello all,

i am coming to HH in 3 weeks

although i have been many times before, this time I am staying in soi 112 which is new to me

i would be grateful for any recommendations of good bars and or restaurants in this area

thanks

ahandpatsy

ps if anybody is desperate for stuff I can easily bring from UK then I'm happy to oblige. I live in about 200 yards from Britains best pork pie apparently !!! lol
Ralfredo
Professional
Professional

Re: Soi 112 bars and restaurants

Post by Ralfredo »

Mr. Mon is a good small restaurant. Nothing fancy but a nice place for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Not the place for a big party, but great for every day meals. Both Thai and western dishes with quite large menu. Quite reasonable prices.

He is located on the left hand side when you enter Soi 112 from Petchkasem. Maybe 100 meters after 7-eleven.
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

A further 100 metres is Tik's. Large restaurant and bar. Excellent food, a couple of TV's and a farang magnet.
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by JW »

On left as you come into soi 112 just before 7-11, 2 Thai restaurants, 1 for Pad Thai and 1 beside is typical Thai menu, both good and cheap (can take away also. If you turn left at 7-11 you have Manee bar, very popular with locals..really great little bar. About 200m further on the left is a Thai restaurant..excellent, cheap but very Thai...very little english here..so learn how to say your favourites! Another 500m on the left is Olives,, Italian menu..brilliant food there, its busy so be early to get a table.
Back to 7-11 - carry on straight and Mr Mons/Tiks both mentioned already. A new Thai restaurant is under construction and another few kms up there is Zab Wer, big place. Good for kids as they have a play area, some good english dishes there.
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

I think you're getting your left and right mixed up JW. I do it all the time. Manee's is on the right. Thai restaurant past there on the right, The Thatch on the left, then just before 114 is Olive's on the right!
ahandpatsy
Professional
Professional

Post by ahandpatsy »

thanks for replies much appreciated
holidaymaker
Rookie
Rookie

Post by holidaymaker »

Can somebody confirm or deny that Mr Mons on soi 112 is closed
Nick NCFC

Post by Nick NCFC »

holidaymaker wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:31 pm Can somebody confirm or deny that Mr Mons on soi 112 is closed
Yes he's currently closed while there is renovations being done on the building next to his, He will open again when they are completed.
If you are looking for something similar in Soi 112 there is an excellent small restaurant next to the mini roundabout called im jang, gets very busy though at peak times