New Years Eve Plans

Discussion on where to go when the sun goes down in Hua Hin; bars, pubs, clubs, karaoke and general nightlife.
Fonzy
Novice
Novice

New Years Eve Plans

Post by Fonzy »

Anybody got any flash plans for new years eve around Hua Hin? Are there any partys etc going on around town or is everyone just cruising the scene and getting pissed?[/b]
buksida

new year

Post by buksida »

i guess the second option looks likely, dunno if the widge-meister is opening the new place yet though.
jenx
Novice
Novice

Post by jenx »

I think, the latter also, you bastards have a good time there, i'm sure you can find some chang and "poo ying"!

i'll just spend my time over here in the cold, with expensive beer!
lomuamart

Post by lomuamart »

I think there were some parties, but I can't remember anything. Just about recall midnight and firecrackers going off. That's about it. Normal behaviour!1 :evil: :evil:
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

the Hilton was open until 06.30. nothing new in there though, usual drunken festivities, good band. only stayed for an hour.
steven holygare
Novice
Novice

NEW YAR EVE PLAN .

Post by steven holygare »

HI .

in this evning i travel from my home in finch east to down town .. & qween west & join the party it was a lot of peaple from toronto & around city.s & same from newyork also .. it was great but cold is it too cold it was 0 degree below.. well i miss huahin .. i know in new year Eve lot of fun in this city .. i want to know AIR PORT is open or not ..? ok good luck for all .. c .. ya . 8)