New venue

Discussion on where to go when the sun goes down in Hua Hin; bars, pubs, clubs, karaoke and general nightlife.
Bamboo Grove

New venue

Post by Bamboo Grove »

Did anybody go to the opening party of Gigolo Bar? Anything interesting there?
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

I was due to go but couldnt make it, any reviews would be appreciated :wink:
I'll try to get there this week, aparently its quite classy.
scrumpyjack
Novice
Novice

Re: New venue

Post by scrumpyjack »

Bamboo Grove wrote:Did anybody go to the opening party of Gigolo Bar? Anything interesting there?
I did. Was a good night but if you are after a leg over look elsewhere. Seems a long way from the action, but if you consider Nathans Folly in Hong Kong or Soi Binntaban 12 years ago when there was only Three Ladies. Berny's, Two Ladies and Hollywood Bar then I think it will be successful in the next two years. Alex the boss works hard and is no fool.
The decor is nice, music pleasant and it it ideal for a night away from the increasingly commercial face of Hua Hin. :D
Take care
Scrumpyjack
scrumpyjack
Novice
Novice

Post by scrumpyjack »

Any thoughts on the London Lounge?
Take care
Scrumpyjack
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

scrumpy, welcome to the board!
yes tend to agree, been there twice in the last week. not the place if you're searching for 'sanuk'. Nice decor though.

London Lounge is a good late night drinking venue but again a little low on the pooying side ... :twisted:
abeel
Rookie
Rookie

Post by abeel »

HI

mr lev !

a littel low in pooying said ..lol .. this is no good ... well same time wen usa armay come to pattaya and wen pattaya city going to low in pooying then there,s start lot of under ground conection from bar girl & bar owner to all tailand to as soon as possible provide pooying for us armay .. ( no disrespect thai peaple )
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

Hua Hin is a little quieter than Pattaya, and we don't get the army here either. There are pooying here but you just have to look a little harder to find them, more of a challenge i think :D