Hua Hin Forum Photo Competition Revival

Discussion, recommendations and reviews for music, movies, books and games. Creative arts, crafts and photography welcome.

Would you like a General Forum Photo Competition?

Yes, I would like to participate in a Forum Photo Competition
75%
No, I would not like to participate in a Forum Photo Competition
25%

Total votes: 12

J.J.B.
Guru
Guru

Re: Hua Hin Forum Photo Competition Revival

Post by J.J.B. »

I'm in and agree with Buksi, not so much on the issue of light but restrictive subject matter.
"A man who does not think for himself, does not think at all."
Wilde
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I'll bump this as well, just in case anybody hasn't seen the poll.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Leicester City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 48; Position 18
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

Like many big photo competitions, and if you want wide participation, maybe you should have several categories with several winners, i.e., family, travel, portrait, pets, animals, nature, international, or whatever you deem suitable.
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

OK, not enough interest - I guess we'll have to put this on the back burner again.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Leicester City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 48; Position 18
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

I think we have a "Hua Hin Photo Thread"...where? Do we have an "On The Road" photo thread? Both should be a sticky at the top of somewhere IMO.

International photos outside of Asia (outside On The Road) is a waste if in Current Affairs.

Maybe just do one forum for all photos with sub-forums for location ....Thailand...Asia....Europe....The Americas....Other etc. Pete :cheers:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source