HHAD photo competition IV

Discussion, recommendations and reviews for music, movies, books and games. Creative arts, crafts and photography welcome.

Photo Comp 4

5%
10%
17%
5%
2%
2%
No votes
10%
36%
2%
12%

Total votes: 42

DawnHRD
Legend
Legend

Post by DawnHRD »

Thank you, rzr. My point exactly! :)

BTW, migrant, #5 is a view of Baan Krut (just North of Bang Saphan) taken from Wat Thang Sai, which is worth a visit in itself. :)
"The question is not, can they reason? Nor, can they talk? But, can they suffer?" - Jeremy Bentham, philosopher, 1748-1832

Make a dog's life better, today!
Jaime
Legend
Legend

Re: photo

Post by Jaime »

redzonerocker wrote:
Jaime wrote:
Well, it is a competition. That implies some standards. The comments such as the one I made are only suggestions and any criticism has certainly been constructive - I don't think anyone has said that photo x is shite so I don't understand why so sensitive.
so what standards are you looking for then jaime?

the issue is not about sensitivity.
it's a bit of fun, load your photo, have a vote & maybe a few questions about where & when the pictures were taken.
criticisms about the standards whether constructive or not isn't really expected, nor is it really warranted. :?
Mountains and molehills - Jesus Christ! Soooo touchy for such mild 'criticism.' I humbly apologise for having the audicity to express an opinion! Pathetic!
redzonerocker
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: photo

Post by redzonerocker »

Jaime wrote:
Mountains and molehills - Jesus Christ! Soooo touchy for such mild 'criticism.' I humbly apologise for having the audicity to express an opinion! Pathetic!
now you're over reacting!! :shock:
Remember, no one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
migrant
Addict
Addict

Post by migrant »

DawnHHDRC wrote:Thank you, rzr. My point exactly! :)

BTW, migrant, #5 is a view of Baan Krut (just North of Bang Saphan) taken from Wat Thang Sai, which is worth a visit in itself. :)
Was there last August, great place and great coast
buksida

Post by buksida »

Voting is now closed and the results are as follows:

Winner : Winnie the Pooh - photo 9
Second : buksida - photo 3
Third : redzonerocker - photo 11

Again thanks to all of the entries, will add them to the Hall of fame when I get it fixed, we'll have anther one soon!

The wonky horizon is at Ang Tong Marine Park about an hour west of Koh Samui, I'd just knackered myself out climbing up that thing and couldnt hold the camera straight!
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

Get it right next time and I'm sure you'll win! :twisted: :thumb:
Winnie the Pooh
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Winnie the Pooh »

Thank You for all voters!
Jaime
Legend
Legend

Post by Jaime »

I really liked number 8. Filled the photo, has a bit of movement and would look good as a piece of graphic design. At times it looks like a group of tribesmen peeking out from behind the palms! :D