Suan Son construction?

Khao Takiab, Khao Tao, Pranburi, Paknampran, Khao Kalok, Dolphin Bay, Sam Roi Yod and Prachuabkirikhan. Discussion on areas south of Hua Hin.
parbeau

Suan Son construction?

Post by parbeau »

Hi everyone,

Been away for a month and took a trip to Khao Takiab today and noticed that military personnel cleared a huge piece of land alongside the beautiful Suan Son beach. Does anyone of you know what they are going to do there?
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

There are two government projects going on near there that I know of. One is a new military golf course and the other is a big veterinary teaching hospital.

I don't know if either of these are what you are talking about though or not.
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
ozuncle
Guru
Guru

Post by ozuncle »

How is the new golf course progressing?

By the way, why doesn't "South of Hua Hin" appear in the "Latest Topics" list?

or did I miss it.

:cheers:

edit Sorry, must have missed it. :oops: :oops:
You only live once.
ozuncle
Guru
Guru

Post by ozuncle »

Now I am confused.

It does appear on the HHAD.com/forum page but on the observergroup.net page it is not shown.

:?
You only live once.
buksida

Post by buksida »

Golf course is coming along nicely. I actually christened it at the weekend by being the first to play a hole there ... well, smash the ball around in some sodden sand anyway!

There is a big water feature in the middle, what looks like an island green, and the course will cross the railway so hazards could include the daily Bangkok to Sungai Golok express! Its a shame they've levelled 90% of the trees though.

As to your other question its a different snippet of code, this section is a new one so someone has to go around updating all of the code on sites that syndicate HHAD. :oops:
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by JW »

Rode a quad bike around the course a few weeks ago - look like it will be ok - should get some interesting winds straight off the Gulf - just like Turnberry!!! :shock:
ozuncle
Guru
Guru

Post by ozuncle »

Thanks
You only live once.