New convenient 7/11 for those living south of the flyover

Khao Takiab, Khao Tao, Pranburi, Paknampran, Khao Kalok, Dolphin Bay, Sam Roi Yod and Prachuabkirikhan. Discussion on areas south of Hua Hin.
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

New convenient 7/11 for those living south of the flyover

Post by hhfarang »

There is a new 7/11 on the corner of Phetkasem road and Soi 116 that is stocked and appears to be ready to open in the next couple of days.

This will be very convenient for those living in the Soi 116 area close to the highway (BaaBaa!). :thumb:
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
BaaBaa.
Addict
Addict

Post by BaaBaa. »

So since I was last over we've got a new 7/11, new Restaurant and a new Bar with Truesport all within 5 minutes walk. I'm back in 2weeks. 8)

I wont have to venture to the other side of the flyover soon. :mrgreen:

Tell them to stock Bangkok Posts HHF! :wink:
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Maybe you could buy a sun lamp and a bucket of sand. You wouldn't even have to leave the UK then :D
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Leicester City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 48; Position 18
BaaBaa.
Addict
Addict

Post by BaaBaa. »

Big Boy wrote:Maybe you could buy a sun lamp and a bucket of sand. You wouldn't even have to leave the UK then :D
What would you suggest I do about the ugly women?
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I'm sure you could pick up a plastic one at the local shopping mall :wink:
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Leicester City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 48; Position 18
BaaBaa.
Addict
Addict

Post by BaaBaa. »

Big Boy wrote:I'm sure you could pick up a plastic one at the local shopping mall :wink:
Thai plastic models are funny looking!

Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I rest my case :cheers:

Points 48; Position 18
Khundon1975
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Khundon1975 »

BaaBaa. wrote:
Big Boy wrote:Maybe you could buy a sun lamp and a bucket of sand. You wouldn't even have to leave the UK then :D
What would you suggest I do about the ugly women?
Don't take anymore home. :wink:
I've lost my mind and I am making no effort to find it.
The Dude
Amateur
Amateur

Post by The Dude »

Where is the new bar with true sport on soi 116? I will be moving into a rental house on soi 116 in three weeks. I have lived there for the past three winters and it as always been a pain just to get food or drinks at night. If there is a 7/11 than that would be huge. I have had to go to valentines on 116 a couple of times for a late night beer run. I am glad I won't have to do that again. It seems like the town is growing rapidly south of town.
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

Dude,

About half way up Soi 116 there is a nice new restaurant on the right side called Sabai, and just a little further there is a new bar on the left side called The Garden. Both have obvious signs; you can't miss 'em! :D
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
The Dude
Amateur
Amateur

Post by The Dude »

Is The Garden and Sabai before the temple? I live right after the temple in white lotus complex and there is nothing out there besides houses. I haven't seen the area since late March it has changed.
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

Well before the temple... if you've been down the road before you will remember two small Thai mom and pop type shops on either side of the road about halfway between Petchkasem and the temple. That is where the new places are.