Khao Tao Walking Street

Khao Takiab, Khao Tao, Pranburi, Paknampran, Khao Kalok, Dolphin Bay, Sam Roi Yod and Prachuabkirikhan. Discussion on areas south of Hua Hin.
JamesWest
Ace
Ace

Khao Tao Walking Street

Post by JamesWest »

Saw this yesterday. Khao Tao Walking Street. I think the date is at the end of this month? My Thai girlfriend thought it said every weekend. Sorry could not get close up of sign as I was on my scooter and wanting to live. :D
Attachments
2015-08-04 12.58.21.jpg
I really like this forum because there are no personal attacks. All the members contribute in a positive way to my posts.
hhinner
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Khao Tao Walking Street

Post by hhinner »

It's Friday and Saturday evenings. The dates on the poster are for the grand opening which was on 31 July and 1 August.
JamesWest
Ace
Ace

Post by JamesWest »

hhinner wrote:It's Friday and Saturday evenings. The dates on the poster are for the grand opening which was on 31 July and 1 August.
Roger that.. :D
I really like this forum because there are no personal attacks. All the members contribute in a positive way to my posts.
StevePIraq
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by StevePIraq »

James you obviously have not fully assimilated into Thai life yet, by this time you should have no problem in riding your motorbike (helmetless) with your girlfriend on the back, chatting to her with your head turned 90 degrees while you hold a baby and use the phone to take photos.

You really must make a greater effort.

:cheers:
"Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you're going to be right." Muhammad Ali