New apartments to the monkey mountain beach?

Khao Takiab, Khao Tao, Pranburi, Paknampran, Khao Kalok, Dolphin Bay, Sam Roi Yod and Prachuabkirikhan. Discussion on areas south of Hua Hin.
Juice81

New apartments to the monkey mountain beach?

Post by Juice81 »

I saw this link via a local persons facebook page who we know...It looks like the monkey mountain and they write Khao Tabiab beach on the article. Can this be true? Really? Goodbye to the beach then... :banghead:

http://www.baanlaesuan.com/55533/room/v ... e-hua-hin/
Big Boy

Re: New apartments to the monkey mountain beach?

Post by Big Boy »

If it is, the artist has quite a imagination, and Khao Takiab has changed shape. Quite a few existing buildings will have to fall and a major tree planting exercise take place (would the mountain support that level of forestry - I guess the monkeys would love it) before that happens :?
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
PBbeacher
Professional
Professional

Post by PBbeacher »

I was looking down at this construction site from the nearby Jamjuree condo - there is certainly something going on there, and the person who lived in the unit I was in said it was a high end resort being built. It didn't look like it could be as big as the artist impressions on the link, though hard to say.
Juice81

Post by Juice81 »

Big Boy wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:30 pm If it is, the artist has quite a imagination, and Khao Takiab has changed shape. Quite a few existing buildings will have to fall and a major tree planting exercise take place (would the mountain support that level of forestry - I guess the monkeys would love it) before that happens :?
Yeah, but I guess they always photoshop the scenery to make it more appealing in the adds.
Juice81

Post by Juice81 »

PBbeacher wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:46 pm I was looking down at this construction site from the nearby Jamjuree condo - there is certainly something going on there, and the person who lived in the unit I was in said it was a high end resort being built. It didn't look like it could be as big as the artist impressions on the link, though hard to say.
Oh, really? Could you maybe post an image taken from the balcony? Is the site the waste water dump between the Jamchuree and the beach huts? I hope it won't rise so high that it would block the beach view. My wifes aunt has also a place towards that direction in the Jamchuree.
Juice81

Post by Juice81 »

It's coming there for sure. Just saw a presentation video. And it's gonna be huge. Unless you live at least on the 10th floor of Jamchuree, you can kiss the ocean view goodbye.
PBbeacher
Professional
Professional

Post by PBbeacher »

Juice81 wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:49 pm
PBbeacher wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:46 pm I was looking down at this construction site from the nearby Jamjuree condo - there is certainly something going on there, and the person who lived in the unit I was in said it was a high end resort being built. It didn't look like it could be as big as the artist impressions on the link, though hard to say.
Oh, really? Could you maybe post an image taken from the balcony? Is the site the waste water dump between the Jamchuree and the beach huts? I hope it won't rise so high that it would block the beach view. My wifes aunt has also a place towards that direction in the Jamchuree.
from here you can see the construction machines...resized pic to very small, hope it's clear
Attachments
IMG_20170420_213540.jpg
IMG_20170420_213540.jpg (136.58 KiB) Viewed 4174 times
Juice81

Post by Juice81 »

PBbeacher wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:38 pm
Juice81 wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:49 pm
from here you can see the construction machines...resized pic to very small, hope it's clear
Thanks! Looks still pretty small scale but in the video it looked like that the whole lot till the river was taken over...
Juice81

Post by Juice81 »

Here's the video link, I have nothing further: