Hua Hin Golf

So what is going on around here and where does it happen? This section is for discussion on local events, festivals, and holidays as well as activities and things to do.
ahandpatsy
Professional
Professional

Hua Hin Golf

Post by ahandpatsy »

can anybody tell me if there is a ticket that I can purchase a ticket to place 3 or 4 courses in Hua Hin or do I pay individually for each one.

Is there a best time to play for weather conditions, space on the course etc.

Also can anybody reccomens courses that are not too challenging since I will be playing with my wife who hasn't broken 100 yet (but she is not a total novice).

Is it caddies or buggies.

Generally any inside knowledge on the golf courses would be gratefully received. I am in Hua Hin in about 2 weeks, cant wait.

cheers

andrew
Rizal
Novice
Novice

Post by Rizal »

Try this link, got a nice responce

http://www.golfofsiam.com/golfpro.htm
david
Amateur
Amateur

Hua Hin Golf

Post by david »

Hi Andrew
Try Raymond at TEE-TO-GREEN e-mail address raymond@tee-2green.com im sure he can help you with all the information you need and also he can organise Tee times for you.
Regards
David
buksida

Post by buksida »

Try this link, they run golf pakages in Hua Hin and throughout Thailand, they may be able to help with your inquiry:

http://www.holidaygolfthailand.com
david
Amateur
Amateur

Post by david »

Hi Andrew, ive been onto Raymond and he has sent me back this info for you, hope its helpfull.
Regards David
can anybody tell me if there is a ticket that I can purchase a ticket to place 3 or 4 courses in Hua Hin or do I pay individually for each one?

You have to pay individually at each course

Is there a best time to play for weather conditions, space on the course, etc?

Early morning – 7.30 a.m. – or early afternoon – 1.30 p.m.

Also can anybody recommend courses that are not too challenging since I will be playing with my wife who hasn't broken 100 yet (but she is not a total novice)?

Palm Hills and Royal Hua Hin

Is it caddies or buggies?

Caddies are compulsory (fee Baht 200 plus tip Baht 200). Carts are at the players’ choice.

Generally any inside knowledge on the golf courses would be gratefully received. I am in Hua Hin in about 2 weeks, can’t wait.
The courses in terms of condition are:

Imperial Lake View
Majestic Creek
Springfield
Royal Hua Hin
Milford
Palm Hills
I suggest you have a look at my web site for a general summation on each of the above.

cheers

andrew

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Raymond Kite

Tee-To-Green Co Ltd

76/1 Phetkasem Road

Hua Hin 77110

Thailand

www.tee-2green.com

Tel : {66} 3253 0154

Fax : {66} 3253 0147

Mobile : {66} 1858 5302

TAT Licence : 11/2401

ATTA : 2003/2190
Gooner
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Gooner »

I am a member of Springfield,and unless you have a lot of golf balls,i think your wife would not enjoy all the playing over water,which is a pity as its the best course.
Majestic Creek and Imperial lake are the next best ,both excellent courses but are probably quite tough for a high handicapper.
Palm hills would be far less demanding ,but still offers a very good golf course.
Milford is the one everyone either loves or hates,its a bit up and down ,so it can be a bit tough on the legs.
Royal Hua Hin ,is probably the most suitable,but it is very much like an english golf course.
I am sure that no matter where you play you will love it.
I have to say that in my experience,the caddies tend to go in the same order as the courses.the best being at the top three courses.
If you find a caddy you like ,you can book them for the following days ,but if you dont book ,you will probably find they are not even working on the day you next visit,they work in rotation ,unless booked.
tourneypro
Novice
Novice

Post by tourneypro »

Guys and Gals,

I've been in the same boat as the original poster here and if you're an English speaker then the ONLY people to go to are Hua Hin Golf Tours...

www.huahingolf.com

You pay a very modest premium for them to organise everything but it is top quality. I would focus on Palm Hills if you wife is a beginner (my (farang) wife is - her words: "it's good here, not so much nam"). But I think Majestic Creek offers up a good course and is often much quieter, which the beginner always appreciates.
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

Have to disagree, there are many options available. Roger at GTA has always been extremely accommodating and very professional:

www.gtaasia.com

roger@gtaasia.com