Super Loud Concert Last Night Near Soi 112

So what is going on around here and where does it happen? This section is for discussion on local events, festivals, and holidays as well as activities and things to do.
JamesWest
Ace
Ace

Super Loud Concert Last Night Near Soi 112

Post by JamesWest »

I went to the super loud rock concert last night with my Thai girlfriend near soi 112.

I hope the people living in the multi million baht condos next to the concert area are fans of the music, because believe me, you have no choice but to listen. it went on past midnight. I think North Korea fired shells into the South for the same reasons. :D

I was at the 1973 Deep Purple concent in Long Beach California, and that was loud. I am sure Deep Purple's amps were turned up to 11. :D My ears were ringing for a day afterwards, and the concert last night was louder than that. I just kept moving further back away from the speakers.

I could hear the concert inside my house in Khao Takaip, that is how I knew about what was going on. Girlfriend say "I want go."

A Thai man gave my girlfriend two tickets for free as we walked up to the gate. I think this had to do with a band not showing up. "We lucky."

Security was tight by Thai standards. They saw me and just let me pass. Farang man no have gun, no have knife.
they were searching everyone else. no glass bottles of beer sold, just cans.

not totally sure, but the story was Leo beer was sponsoring this charity concert but there was some problem, and Singha took over the event. One of the major acts failed to show. the mayor of HH was there, and some farangs being honored for doing charity work.

you know, the bands were not bad, one was sort of like Metallica and another was like a Thai Neil Young but more pop like.
They were tight and sang in key and actually played their instruments!

if you are a single farang man, based on last night, i would suggest you go to the next rock concert you hear off in the distance. :)
I really like this forum because there are no personal attacks. All the members contribute in a positive way to my posts.