I wanna see snakes, snake farm in Hua Hin?

So what is going on around here and where does it happen? This section is for discussion on local events, festivals, and holidays as well as activities and things to do.
Glorifindal
Rookie
Rookie

I wanna see snakes, snake farm in Hua Hin?

Post by Glorifindal »

Hi there,

coming from Scotland, and never having been to a hot country before means I have never seen a snake.

Where can I see snakes in Hau Hin? I know there is some sort of snake farm in Bangkok, but is there something similar in Hua Hin?

Regards

G
GLCQuantum
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: I wanna see snakes

Post by GLCQuantum »

You wanna see snakes, huh? I believe 'boy's town' (soi boy) in BKK is best for that kinda of stuff. Saying that, more and more people are 'batting for the other team' now, so you can probably find it in Hua Hin too. :wink:

Joking done with...

You can see snake shows at 'Hua Hin Safari' - Elephant Village. They have (had?) pythons, cobras and the like.

:cheers:
JamesWest
Ace
Ace

Re: I wanna see snakes, snake farm in Hua Hin?

Post by JamesWest »

you see those mountains to the West? start walking... you will see snakes... :)

Chiang Mai has a big snake show out to the northwest of town. they shot the last Rambo film there.
I really like this forum because there are no personal attacks. All the members contribute in a positive way to my posts.
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

Spend any time on the back sois and you'll see a few.

Actually there used to be a guy walking around downtown with a python for tourist photos. Is he still there.
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
Kraka's Dad
Guru
Guru

Post by Kraka's Dad »

No have not seen him for a few years now thank goodness. Kraka's Mum has a phobia about them and cannot even look at pictures of them. It's my job to keep a sharp lookout for them when in Hua Hin.

:cheers:
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
Glorifindal
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Glorifindal »

Many thanks for the answers. My wife has taken ill, so I have not been around.

Away from Hua Hin anyway,

kindest

G
Kraka's Dad
Guru
Guru

Post by Kraka's Dad »

Hope your wife gets better very soon !!
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.