Gym, fitness center

So what is going on around here and where does it happen? This section is for discussion on local events, festivals, and holidays as well as activities and things to do.
Pivoo
Novice
Novice

Gym, fitness center

Post by Pivoo »

Could anyone please tell me if there is any good gym in Hua Hin? Last time I stayed here I wisited @letic, whish was okay..There must be more, better places??!!
Does anybody know if The Grind still offers Crossfit lessons? Or is this place closed ?
jingjoe
Guru
Guru

Re: Gym, fitness center

Post by jingjoe »

The best gym in hua hin and probably thailand is the new true arena at the bottom of soi 112
2 turfed football pitches, 12 international standard tennis courts, air conditioned, badminton/pickleball/basketball court, restaurant, sauna, 25metre roof top pool, well equipped gym, Les Mills rpm classes, aerobics...everything you can think of. Around 30 000bht a year for membership

http://www.truearenahuahin.com/
nic1
Rookie
Rookie

Post by nic1 »

If you are here on holiday and need to use a gym I would recommend Sport Villa,South of Petchkesam Road. Well equipped and reasonably priced.
StevePIraq
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by StevePIraq »

It helps to say where you will be located and what facilities you want. Another reasonable place is Lotus Well resort
"Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you're going to be right." Muhammad Ali
Pivoo
Novice
Novice

Post by Pivoo »

I will stay in Hua Hin for about a month. I will be living near the Night Market (by the hospital). I will check the True arena out, sounds good.
In Sweden I only train crossfit so a crossfit Place would be a dream but it dosent seem to exist in Hua Hin.
Thanks for all the tips, keep em coming :)