Da Vinci international school Hua Hin

Discussion on schools, colleges, universities, educational facilities, teaching, and learning resources for adults and children.
gleffrey
Novice
Novice

Re: Da Vinci international school Hua Hin

Post by gleffrey » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:00 pm

nellyp wrote:
Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:54 pm
The school is now up and running. The website is still under development, but far improved. The fees have also been adjusted (scholarships for the first students which are locked in), and the first phase has been completed; so it has all the necessary buildings for kindergarten and primary classes. It will start with those, and once the second phase is completed for next year (2017) it will accept secondary students too.

It has an open day tomorrow starting at 12:30

[Admin edit: schools in Thailand are businesses so ...]
Can I ask what your relationship to the school is?

I can't help but feel uneasy with a school offering scholarships 'for the first students' rather than being based on academic merit. That sounds more like a discount to get people to come.

I actually visited this school when we were planning a few months back and left rather unimpressed. Nothing to do with the complete lack of facilities, but more the information I was provided with and unprofessionalism. Will write a review when time permits as now it's nearly 3AM here and time to his the sack.