Car Rent Hua Hin web site

Driving and riding in Hua Hin and Thailand, all topics on cars, pickups, bikes, boats, licenses, roads, and motoring in general.
sam123
Amateur
Amateur

Car Rent Hua Hin web site

Post by sam123 »

I have attempted to contact the Car Rent Hua Hin company who is a sponsor on this site, but did not get an e-mailed reply. There appears to be no phone number that I can see. The advert is in the top right corner of these pages.

Is the company still trading, does anyone know? And is there a phone number available?

I notice that the domain of the e-mail address "inquiry at carhuahin.com" directs to a general advertising web site, which makes me wonder if the domain has expired and become dormant, in which case, it's unsurprising that e-mails aren't getting through.

Thanks.
StevePIraq
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Car Rent Hua Hin web site

Post by StevePIraq »

Try this place, I rented from then and not bad, will deliver to hotel or house, located just down from McDonalds
dencarrental@yahoo.com Miss.Dennapa , tel. +660819425615
"Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you're going to be right." Muhammad Ali
carhuahin
Amateur
Amateur

Post by carhuahin »

inquiry@carhuahin.com is still working. I have had no emails that have been unanswered. Maybe try again?
carhuahin
Amateur
Amateur

Post by carhuahin »

I have also checked a Google search- inquiry@carhuahin.com gets directed to our advert as it should. This is not a "general advertising web site"
I have also had other emails and not had problem.
sam123
Amateur
Amateur

Post by sam123 »

StevePIraq wrote:Try this place, I rented from then and not bad, will deliver to hotel or house, located just down from McDonalds
dencarrental@yahoo.com Miss.Dennapa , tel. +660819425615
Thanks, I appreciate the referral and for passing on the contact details, you're a great help. I take it there were no problems and all was fine on return of the car? I worry after reading Thailand's Jet Ski scam, although of course we don't plan to take the car into the sea ;-)
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

sam, I don't know the company you are considering, so don't know the insurance cover being offered. However I've heard it is common practice in Thailand for 'local' car hire companies to survive on normal First Class insurance, which will not actually cover you in the event of an accident. Please be sure that which ever company you choose has the correct insurance. We have had previous notification that the forum's sponsor does have the correct insurance cover.

Of course, we hope that you never need it, but the whole idea of insurance is that it will provide adequate cover - you don't want to find out that you are not covered the hard way.

[Edit] For clarification purposes
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
traveller2
Professional
Professional

Post by traveller2 »

sam123 wrote:I have attempted to contact the Car Rent Hua Hin company who is a sponsor on this site, but did not get an e-mailed reply. There appears to be no phone number that I can see. The advert is in the top right corner of these pages.

Is the company still trading, does anyone know? And is there a phone number available?

I notice that the domain of the e-mail address "inquiry at carhuahin.com" directs to a general advertising web site, which makes me wonder if the domain has expired and become dormant, in which case, it's unsurprising that e-mails aren't getting through.

Thanks.
I have used this company several times and have found them to be very professional.
I will be using them again next week.
Try emailing them through your regular emails (yahoo, hotmail, google), rather than through the website provided. Thats what I did the first time I used them.
T2
wysiwyg (what you see is what you get)
AhFarangJa

Post by AhFarangJa »

I have to agree with traveller 2,
I found Keith and his wife at carhuahin to be friendly, professional, honest and competent, with a first class service.Personally, I will not go anywhere else.
A game of bridge is like sex, if you don't have a good partner you'd better have a good hand.
dvolante9

Post by dvolante9 »

Is it also long term rental for a car?
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

If you want a legitimate international rental chain, I believe Budget rents cars here.
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
carhuahin
Amateur
Amateur

Post by carhuahin »

Try the new website http://www.carhuahin.com ...the special offer tab has some of our cars at low season hire rates.
Pass it on to your visitors :thumb:
jungle

Post by jungle »

i have rented a pick up from Keith and Som at carhuahin many times, the service they give is superb. i get the airport bus from Bangkok to the bus station in Hua Hin where Keith and Som are there to meet you and drop off the same, so easy.

Jim
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

Congrats on your new web site. See below. "piece" should be spelled "peace". Pete :cheers:

Complete piece of mind
Enjoy complete piece of mind when renting with us.
Fully insured fleet - First class insurance with MAX 5,000THB Deductible
24/7 Roadside Assistance - Complete piece of mind in case of breakdown
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
carhuahin
Amateur
Amateur

Post by carhuahin »

Thanks Jungle. If you or anyone else who has used us have time please submit a review on the new site...Help us get some feedback....good or bad :thumb:
carhuahin
Amateur
Amateur

Post by carhuahin »

Thanks Pete....will fix....I'm more used to giving a piece of my mind!...will install some peace instead!