Where to buy cheap truck in Hua Hin?

Driving and riding in Hua Hin and Thailand, all topics on cars, pickups, bikes, boats, licenses, roads, and motoring in general.
rose888
Novice
Novice

Where to buy cheap truck in Hua Hin?

Post by rose888 »

Hi, we're currently renting an SUV, but would like to buy a cheap pick up truck. Can anyone recommend any good secondhand dealers in Hua Hin? Or is anyone on here looking to sell theirs?
Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you :)
malcolminthemiddle
Guru
Guru

Re: Where to buy cheap truck in Hua Hin?

Post by malcolminthemiddle »

I have a 2005 Toyota Vigo 3.0 D x 4D double cab for sale.

One owner from new, excellent condition, low mileage (109k). Top up and leather interior recently upholstered, new tyres and battery, 10 months 1st class insurance.

Book price is 460K.

081 874 0650
usual suspect
Ace
Ace

Post by usual suspect »

Years ago when I was looking around for a 2nd-hand/used pick-up ALL the dealers in Hua Hin wanted silly money..& many months later these same trucks I'd been inquiring about were STILL there for sale.. :banghead:

For a greater range of used pick-ups try going to Pranburi...as you come into town & meet the main highway there's a good selection on your left.
As a rule 4-door trucks hold their money well here.

(As it happens within a month a truck came up for sale on this forum..& yes I bought it) :cheers:
Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Takiap »

Hi

I Know an Austrian guy who wants to sell his Mitsubishi Triton. I'm not sure which model it is but it is 4 door version, quite high off the ground, with hard cover on the rear bed. The last time we spoke about it he had only done about 70, 000 km because he only uses it when he has to. Mint condition inside and out, full service history and etc.

He only wants to sell because he feels he has no real need for a pickup, so he won't accept anything less than 500k.

If you're interested let me know and I'll have a word with him so you can come around to view it in soi 6.

Cheers :cheers:
Don't try to impress me with your manner of dress cos a monkey himself is a monkey no less - cold fact