Mitsubishi Hua Hin

Driving and riding in Hua Hin and Thailand, all topics on cars, pickups, bikes, boats, licenses, roads, and motoring in general.
Fandango
Amateur
Amateur

Mitsubishi Hua Hin

Post by Fandango »

It is easy to criticise and many fail to praise when due.
I have just completed the purchase of a new Pajero from Mitsubishi Hua Hin. Owned and run by “Bobby” and “Joy” - a charming young Thai couple, I have never received better service from a car dealer anywhere in the world. All requests and assistance were provided and the timing was faultless. I thoroughly recommend the dealership. NB by contrast, Toyota were appalling within the selection process.
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Re: Mitsubishi Hua Hin

Post by HHTel »

Glad you had a good experience. However there have been lots of negative stories regarding the HH dealership.
I have a Pajero and always use the Cha-Am site. It's a genuine Mitsubishi dealer as opposed to a private dealer. Fully equipped and even has it's own body shop. The manager speaks very good English and is always happy to help.

Mitsubishi only lists Cha-Am and Pranburi as authorised dealers.
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

HHTel wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:56 am Glad you had a good experience. However there have been lots of negative stories regarding the HH dealership.
I have a Pajero and always use the Cha-Am site. It's a genuine Mitsubishi dealer as opposed to a private dealer. Fully equipped and even has it's own body shop. The manager speaks very good English and is always happy to help.

Mitsubishi only lists Cha-Am and Pranburi as authorised dealers.
Can only agree with HHTel, I previously used the HH Dealership but find the Cha Am dealer to be a lot better and excellent in all respects - that’s not to say that the HH dealer is now providing a better service, maybe they had to up their game to compete with the Cha Am dealership?
Fandango
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Fandango »

That is precisely why I wrote here! I too had read the negative comments and talked to the owner about them. He was fully aware and keen to listen to western expectations. His service manager speaks English as do two new sales hires. He strikes me as a thoroughly nice young man and open minded.
huahin4ever
Ace
Ace

Post by huahin4ever »

Well, when a dealership don't have the equipment the check wheel alignment you have to wonder? I used HH dealership in the beginning, but nowI use Cha Am because they have all the necessary equipment to check everything on your car, as a REAL dealership should have IMHO!
YNWA
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

At the end of the day, an authorised dealer has the backing of Mitsubishi which a private dealer doesn't. Any problem with the HH dealer and it would be an uphill struggle to involve the Mitsubishi Corporation.
HHCanuck
Professional
Professional

Post by HHCanuck »

I can't comment on purchases through the HH dealer but their service is terrible. They made a mistake installing my clutch and then fed me a line of BS when I called them out on it saying I need more parts. Finally the service manager admitted the installation was done incorrectly. Making a mistake is one thing but then lying to the customer that he needs to buy extra parts is not excusable.

I now go to the Pranburi dealer the service manager is good he speaks ok English and promptly answers inquiries via Line App.
benji57

Post by benji57 »

Can only agree with HHTel and all previous comments .