Where to buy a car battery charger

Driving and riding in Hua Hin and Thailand, all topics on cars, pickups, bikes, boats, licenses, roads, and motoring in general.
StevePIraq
Rock Star
Rock Star

Where to buy a car battery charger

Post by StevePIraq »

Anyone recommend a place to buy a car battery charger, I know home pro have them

Alternatively where to buy a good car battery other than the original dealership.
"Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you're going to be right." Muhammad Ali
bsdk1960
Ace
Ace

Re: Where to buy a car battery charger

Post by bsdk1960 »

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/ctek- ... L&search=1

I got one of thes back in DK,and its very good ,and quality name to.its not cheap,but its has maintaince ,so my car battery in Dk is now gets charge when its need ,so when imback after 4 month,its full charges and ready to go.

:cheers: :cheers:
STEVE G
Hero
Hero

Post by STEVE G »

There's a shop on Petchakasem road near the Cockpit tyre place that sells just car batteries and chargers, they have a Bosch sign outside.
StevePIraq
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by StevePIraq »

STEVE G wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 7:04 pm There's a shop on Petchakasem road near the Cockpit tyre place that sells just car batteries and chargers, they have a Bosch sign outside.
Give us a clue, where is cockpit shop
"Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you're going to be right." Muhammad Ali
hhinner
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: RE: Re: Where to buy a car battery charger

Post by hhinner »

StevePIraq wrote:
STEVE G wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 7:04 pm There's a shop on Petchakasem road near the Cockpit tyre place that sells just car batteries and chargers, they have a Bosch sign outside.
Give us a clue, where is cockpit shop
Soi 54/1, towards the palace.
StevePIraq
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by StevePIraq »

Thanks Steve I found the place, they only had one model left so I took it, 1700 baht. I could not wait to get one via Lazada.
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Post by Nereus »

bsdk1960 wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 2:30 pm https://www.lazada.co.th/products/ctek- ... L&search=1

I got one of thes back in DK,and its very good ,and quality name to.its not cheap,but its has maintaince ,so my car battery in Dk is now gets charge when its need ,so when imback after 4 month,its full charges and ready to go.
:cheers: :cheers:
A Ctek charger is, like many other devices now, a "smart charger". It is designed to maintain an automotive type battery that is not being used regularly, rather than charge a flat battery. Although expensive, they do what they are designed to do very well.
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!
STEVE G
Hero
Hero

Post by STEVE G »

StevePIraq wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 4:49 pm Thanks Steve I found the place, they only had one model left so I took it, 1700 baht. I could not wait to get one via Lazada.
I'm glad you found it, I'm not in Thailand at the moment and I couldn't remember exactly where it was except that it was near Cockpit.