HHAD - FUN GOLF DAY 2009

Sub-forum for discussion on golf in Hua Hin and Thailand.
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

HHAD - FUN GOLF DAY 2009

Post by JW »

Lets see how many members we can get to play in the Fun day - we can then arrange to meet and work out the best day and course for everyone.

Cheers,

JW
buksida

Post by buksida »

Count me in, can only play on the weekend though.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
brentaz
Rookie
Rookie

Post by brentaz »

Hi i would like to join in but im only here till the 23rd when are u thinking. 8)
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Brentaz,

I've already deleted 3 duplications of your question, yet you persist with repeatedly asking. Is there a persistent echo here, or do you have a problem that you need to discuss?
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
lomuamart

Post by lomuamart »

I'm in as well, JW.
brentaz
Rookie
Rookie

Post by brentaz »

Sorry about that, i didnt realise as i was using a mobile phone over wi-fi to send the first reply....must of clicked it a few times....and they say drinking and driving is a bad thing...so is surfing.
JimmyGreaves
Legend
Legend

Post by JimmyGreaves »

Put me in if I'm allowed. I'm not much cop though best score on 18 holes = 106.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell a man to go to hell so that he looks forward to making the trip
lomuamart

Post by lomuamart »

JG,
You should be in good company then - including me after a disasterous 101 at Sprinfield last Sunday.
I'm sure JW and others can work handicap and playing formats out for all abilities.
buksida

Post by buksida »

JimmyGreaves wrote:Put me in if I'm allowed. I'm not much cop though best score on 18 holes = 106.
Better than me by six shots then , lomu you got 102 :P :neener:
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

I'm in depending on the day if I can make it. I seem to be consistently bad these days... played Springfield twice in the last seven days and shot 107 both times.... also got a par on 18 with a 170 yard shot both times to that island green!

I am scary in my consistency... two 107s, both starting out horribly and getting better the more Chang I drank; same two nines 59, 48 last week, 58, 49 this week.

Very bad but incredibly consistent and I've proven the Chang theory (to myself at least) so next time I'm having one before the first tee! :cheers:
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
barrys
Legend
Legend

Post by barrys »

Well, you all sound a lot better than me and I'm sure you are - I'd be over the shaggin' moon if I scored 101!!

My game was always shite and after about 6 months of not playing 1 single round i'm sure it's even shiter ('scuse the Irish grammar please).

But if it really is a fun round, count me in and I'll go for a few swipes on the driving range beforehand in an attempt not to be over embarrassing.
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by JW »

Is everyone ok with weekends? Maybe Saturday/Sunday next weekend if its good for everyone, maybe play a scramble and you change partners after 6 holes so everyone gets to play with each other, sure we can come up with a fun format. Obligatory beers at every stop!
JimmyGreaves
Legend
Legend

Post by JimmyGreaves »

Sunday best for me if the weekend.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell a man to go to hell so that he looks forward to making the trip
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by JW »

Barrys,

Its all about fun!!! :cheers:
beachyhead

Post by beachyhead »

I would be up for it if a weekend, I would go with the flow as far as venue or format, to be honest I think it would be best if we pretty much left those decisions to Johnnie or else it would never get organized.
There is only two things wrong with a woman, her face !