GREENFEE

Sub-forum for discussion on golf in Hua Hin and Thailand.
golfon67
Novice
Novice

GREENFEE

Post by golfon67 »

I´M NEW IN HUA HIN. ANYONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO GET DISCOUNT ON GREEN FEE? IN PATTTYA AREA THEY HAVE PATTTYA SPORTSCLUB WHICH GIVES YOU 40%.. SOMETHING SIMILAR HERE??

SORRY FOR MY WRITING.. I´M DANISH
Spitfire
Addict
Addict

Post by Spitfire »

Welcome to the forum, you may well find someplace that offers discount, not sure but maybe others can help more.

You're writing is fine but perhaps taking the 'Caps Lock' off would make it easier on the eye. :wink:
BaaBaa.
Addict
Addict

Post by BaaBaa. »

spitfire wrote:You're writing is fine but perhaps taking the 'Caps Lock' off would make it easier on the eye. :wink:
I nearly wrote that but you're not as subtle or understanding as my goodself. Image
Spitfire
Addict
Addict

Post by Spitfire »

BaaBaa. wrote:I nearly wrote that but you're not as subtle or understanding as my goodself. Image
I'm impressed you resisted :bow:

Where's den? :mrgreen:
BaaBaa.
Addict
Addict

Post by BaaBaa. »

spitfire wrote:I'm impressed you resisted :bow:

Where's den? :mrgreen:
He's on the digital forum asking about simcards. :mrgreen:
Spitfire
Addict
Addict

Post by Spitfire »

:lach:
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

You could do a lot worse than reading this thread http://www.huahinafterdark.com/forum/hu ... 10055.html

It might also be worth looking here http://www.golfholidayshuahin.com/

You've just missed the Hua Hin Golf Festival where many courses are discounted.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Leicester City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 48; Position 18
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

The Hua Hin Golf Society plays twice a week (Tuesdays and Fridays I believe), and they allow guests to join in a round. They play different area courses each time and unless it is a special society event or they are fully booked, they allow guests to join in the rounds. They get approximately the discount you mentioned on the Pattaya courses.

To inquire, stop at Bernie's Inn (and speak to Bernie). It's the society home bar in the bazaar area just off the street (Damnoern Kasem Rd.) that runs to Hua Hin's main beach. It's back in a little alleyway, so hard to find, but there is a sign on the street and everyone should know where it is as it is a HH landmark bar.
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?