Mini Golf in Hua Hin

Sub-forum for discussion on golf in Hua Hin and Thailand.
kirkyboy

Mini Golf in Hua Hin

Post by kirkyboy »

Is there a Mini Golf centre in Hua Hin? If not, how would one go and where would be a good location. What about a floating green 100 metres off the beach? Is this a good idea?
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Re: Mini Golf in Hua Hin

Post by hhfarang »

There's sort of a mini golf course near the south end of town. I wouldn't think the floating green would be a good idea due to the amount of balls that would be lost (virtually all of them).
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
kirkyboy

Post by kirkyboy »

My mate here in Australia ran a mini golf business, when hitting balls into the green on the water he used floating golf balls. He had a bloke in a boat picking up the balls. Only problem was the golfers would aim at the bloke in the boat and not the green!!!!!!!!!!. I think it is a good idea. Maybe close to one of the big hotels on the beach.
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

Only problem was the golfers would aim at the bloke in the boat and not the green!!!!!!!!!
So then save some money and forget the green, just have a bloke in a boat holding a flag out there for the golfers to aim at. If they hit the ball into the boat they win a prize! :D :D :D
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
PET
Legend
Legend

Post by PET »

Mini Golf is at Black Mountain ( rear of clubhouse seen from the road ) as well as the new Par 3 course
Courage is grace under pressure and when circumstances change you change your mind.