Lakeview Memebership

Sub-forum for discussion on golf in Hua Hin and Thailand.
Post Reply
sy04nap
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:28 pm

Lakeview Memebership

Post by sy04nap » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:06 am

Anyone know what the current price is for a golf membership at Lakeview?

Anyone have 1 for sale?

Cheers.

musungu
Professional
Professional
Posts: 313
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:28 pm

Re: Lakeview Memebership

Post by musungu » Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:30 pm

sy04nap wrote:Anyone know what the current price is for a golf membership at Lakeview?

Anyone have 1 for sale?

Cheers.
I know somebody who is selling for 85,000 excluding Transfer ?
Prior Planning & Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance.

thecolonel
Specialist
Specialist
Posts: 107
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:34 am

Re: Lakeview Memebership

Post by thecolonel » Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:31 pm

wondered if there was any updates on this? i had heard of one at 60k plus 10 transfer in December via Berneys Bar......couldnt see anything on their notice board tho.....appreciate any feedback, thanks

jingjoe
Guru
Guru
Posts: 528
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:02 am
Location: hua hin hill top

Re: Lakeview Memebership

Post by jingjoe » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:11 pm

i have one for sale 60000 plus transfer and maintenance pm if interested

musungu
Professional
Professional
Posts: 313
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:28 pm

Re: Lakeview Memebership

Post by musungu » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:31 pm

jingjoe wrote:i have one for sale 60000 plus transfer and maintenance pm if interested
If a membership is transferred after 1st January there is no maintenance fee but a green fee of Bht 350 ( I think) is paid each time you play until 1st October when you can take up the annual maintenance offer of around bht13,000 and not pay a green fee. OR continue paying the reduced green fee and not pay the annual maintenance
Prior Planning & Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance.

jingjoe
Guru
Guru
Posts: 528
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:02 am
Location: hua hin hill top

Re: Lakeview Memebership

Post by jingjoe » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:41 pm

musungu wrote:
jingjoe wrote:i have one for sale 60000 plus transfer and maintenance pm if interested
If a membership is transferred after 1st January there is no maintenance fee but a green fee of Bht 350 ( I think) is paid each time you play until 1st October when you can take up the annual maintenance offer of around bht13,000 and not pay a green fee. OR continue paying the reduced green fee and not pay the annual maintenance
that seems a lot fairer than other courses, I sold my springfield membership last year and had paid the maintenance, and they still charged the purchaser a maintenance fee.
So 60 000 plus 50/50 transfer fee, if interested can pm me.

thecolonel
Specialist
Specialist
Posts: 107
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:34 am

Re: Lakeview Memebership

Post by thecolonel » Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:15 pm

I'm looking for an update on this topic as I'm debating the pro & cons of membership but to include Springfield as well as Lake View

Current prices, anyone selling etc thanks





Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk


User avatar
T.I.G.R.
Guru
Guru
Posts: 613
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:15 pm
Location: Cha Am

Re: Lakeview Memebership

Post by T.I.G.R. » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:24 pm

I am selling two Lakeview memberships AND Lot 87 ....... PM me if interested.

PET
Ace
Ace
Posts: 1503
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:24 pm
Location: Hua Hin

Re: Lakeview Memebership

Post by PET » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:01 pm

thecolonel wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:15 pm
I'm looking for an update on this topic as I'm debating the pro & cons of membership but to include Springfield as well as Lake View

Current prices, anyone selling etc thanks

One of the senior managers at lakeview told me there was a member wishing to sell, expiring 2023 and 17/18 maintenance paid for Bht60,000



Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
VERAX - What matters in life is not where you are from but where you are going.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests