Long Stay Car Parking at Suvarnabhumi Airport

Sub-forum for discussion on air travel, airports, and airlines.
Spitfire
Addict
Addict

Long Stay Car Parking at Suvarnabhumi Airport

Post by Spitfire »

Can someone say what the deal is, please?

I'm thinking of leaving my wheels there for two weeks and have semi-researched it. Some say that the long stay car park is a long way away from the terminal and is uncovered plus there a few cars in it.

Some others say that it is better to just leave it in the short stay car park and pay a little more as it is covered etc.

Can some that have experience of leaving their cars there 'square this away' for me.

Would be nice if you can folks.

Last time I checked it (1 year ago), it was like 250 baht a day or something....can anyone confirm what the deal is or if there are any document requirements or stuff you need to produce on entry or exit..........just to check as surely it can't be simple and has to have some complicated factor to it.

Thankx for any replies.
Resolve dissolves in alcohol
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Re: Long Stay Car Parking at Suvarnabhumi Airport

Post by hhfarang »

Hey Spit, the last time we flew up north I left my car in one of the short term garages, but that was only for 5 days. There is a cheaper long term lot but as you say it is uncovered and a bus ride from the terminal. You come to it first when you drive into the airport.

It's 250b for each 24 hours for the garages and 140 for the open long term lot. Map and prices here:

http://suvarnabhumiairport.com/en/266-parking
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
Spitfire
Addict
Addict

Re: Long Stay Car Parking at Suvarnabhumi Airport

Post by Spitfire »

Cheers HHF.....nice one
Resolve dissolves in alcohol