buying a dog

A place to discuss all things pets, vets and animal care.
av8er

buying a dog

Post by av8er »

Does anyone know of a breeding kennel anywhere in or around HH? I mean a proper place, not somewhere that will snatch a couple of soi mutts, and try and pass them off as Crufts show dogs. thanks.
Bluesky
Guru
Guru

Re: buying a dog

Post by Bluesky »

If your looking for something in particular I would suggest contacting the Thai kennel association who will be able to advise of reputable breeders in the area (website below)

http://www.kcthailand.org/index.asp?lang=en

You may also wish to consider re homing a dog from one of the local dog rescue organizations or via expats looking for home for pets when leaving the country.
'Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way they ask for directions'. -Winston Churchill-
oakdale160
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by oakdale160 »

We have on my soi, 3 lovely dogs. I found them as abandoned puppies and many of have fed them.In fact one Thai lady had them all spayed. They are clean, gentle affectionate, obedient dogs and I love them so much. They are by no means unique, there are really great dogs on the streets.
Bluesky
Guru
Guru

Post by Bluesky »

Apologies! Somewhere between Internet dropouts I have posted twice!
'Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way they ask for directions'. -Winston Churchill-