Want to buy a second hand car

Hua Hin classifieds has been reopened, please read the classifieds posting rules before you submit an ad.
raeside3
Amateur
Amateur

Want to buy a second hand car

Post by raeside3 »

Hi people

We are in the market to purchase a good second hand car, hopefully from another expat who is moving on. If anyone out there has one and lives in or around Hue Hin please contact us on raeside3@gmail.com.
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Re: Want to buy a second hand car

Post by Dannie Boy »

raeside3 wrote:Hi people

We are in the market to purchase a good second hand car, hopefully from another expat who is moving on. If anyone out there has one and lives in or around Hue Hin please contact us on raeside3@gmail.com.
Just to assist yourself and potential sellers, can you give any indication of the type of vehicle you're looking for, e.g. Car/SUV/pickup, petrol/diesel, any age/mileage/price limitations, anything else you'd like or dislike. Good luck.
ste860
Deceased
Deceased

Post by ste860 »

i have a ford fiesta s in excellent condition for 365000 with only 21000 kms its a 2011
Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Takiap »

I have a Saleng Conertable; very economical; built in speed limitation to avoid speeding fines; cost free environment friendly air conditioning; adjustable mirrors; 4 speed manual gearbox; removable roof, and it is exempt from any passenger limitations so you can have as many passengers as you want.
:lach:
Don't try to impress me with your manner of dress cos a monkey himself is a monkey no less - cold fact