Looking for a used vehicle

Hua Hin classifieds has been reopened, please read the classifieds posting rules before you submit an ad.
wil_he
Rookie
Rookie

Looking for a used vehicle

Post by wil_he »

I wonder if anyone is able to help me to find a website or a second hand car/truck dealership servicing Cha am / Hua hin. Want to spend about 500K, automatic up to 4 years old.any leads would be greatly appreciated. :D :D
Gregjam
Ace
Ace

Re: Looking for a used vehicle

Post by Gregjam »

Possibly the classifieds here, bahtsold.com or the Facebook Hua Hin buy and sell groups. Not too much online but plenty of roadside places around although unless your Thai is very good it would be advisable to take a Thai friend. Be careful as maintenance and regular servicing is something that seems to rarely occur here unless cars break down.
JamesWest
Ace
Ace

Post by JamesWest »

yes... bahtsold.com

many thing for you.
I really like this forum because there are no personal attacks. All the members contribute in a positive way to my posts.
bert91157

Post by bert91157 »

Don't know what size of car you are after but 500K puts you close to a new Honda Brio Amaze, and a few other cars in that range.
pelikan201
Rookie
Rookie

Post by pelikan201 »

Hi there, I am a French private, living in Hua Hin and owner of a FORD ESCAPE 2008 ( yes I know that it's more than 4 years old but the price is lower than your budget ) , 2WD, 1800 cc, silver grey, full options ( beige leather, sunglass roof etc. ), 100580 kms, good estate. Price 420K.
If your are interested, provide an e-mail address, I will send you pictures. Regards. Richard. rbouyrou@gmail.com
brianks
Guru
Guru

Post by brianks »

Try Craig's List Thailand. Lots of cars on that site.
Bonbon
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Bonbon »