partnaire for a magician

Hua Hin classifieds has been reopened, please read the classifieds posting rules before you submit an ad.
zirko1
Novice
Novice

partnaire for a magician

Post by zirko1 »

Hello, my name is Cyril, I am a 29 years old french magician, I'm travelling with my shows and I come very soon in Hua hin,

I'm looking for a stage partnaire, girl
(that's a job)

Cyril
JamesWest
Ace
Ace

Re: partnaire for a magician

Post by JamesWest »

does the girl need to speak english? that is the always the problem in Thailand find someone with good English skills.

if you just need a beautiful girl to distract the audience while you pull a rabbit out of your hat, many of the bars in Hua Hin have facebook pages, you could post a message at just a few bars and it would be sent all over very fast to non bargirl friends.

or local college on facebook.

if you have time, i would print on a piece of paper (or on smart phone) in Thai what it is you need them to do, how much you will pay, dates, time, training. Then go the Market Village Mall on the ground floor cosmetics booths and just hand the girls that work there the paper and see if they are interested or if they know someone.

have you worked in Thailand before? You know about work permits requirements?
I really like this forum because there are no personal attacks. All the members contribute in a positive way to my posts.
Vital Spark
Legend
Legend

Post by Vital Spark »

Cyril: If I were 30 years younger, and lived in Hua Hin, I'd jump at the opportunity as quick as a rabbit out of a hat. :wink:

I think that maybe contacting a local university might be a better bet than the bars. The lucky lady may speak a bit of English (for instructions, etc.), and may welcome a bit of pocket money (assuming that it's a paid position).

Good luck,
VS
"Properly trained, man can be a dog's best friend"
zirko1
Novice
Novice

Post by zirko1 »

hey guys, can you send me an MP
pelikan201
Rookie
Rookie

Post by pelikan201 »

Bonjour, je ne suis pas la partenaire que vous recherchez mais un homme à la retraite qui apprécie la magie.
Et si cela n'était pas indiscret de vous le demander, vous serait-il possible de m'indiquer où vous aurez ( ou avez déjà ? ) l'occasion sur Hua Hin de vous produire avec vos tours ? Car j'irai volontiers les voir. Peut-être donc à bientôt. Bonne chance et cordialement. Richard