Apartment needed

Hua Hin classifieds has been reopened, please read the classifieds posting rules before you submit an ad.
aimlink
Novice
Novice

Apartment needed

Post by aimlink »

I am an American moving to Hua Hin in January and will be in need of a long-term furnished rental 6 months- 1 year). 1BR is fine, with equipped kitchen, A/C, Internet access. I'm on a retirement budget so rent amount is important. Also will be limited to walking to shops so need central location. And I want to be able to walk to the beach daily for fishing, maybe even be close to the fishing pier. Any rental leads are appreciated. Otherwise, I will walk the streets when I arrive Jan. 11 to find a place to live.
denniswhite
Novice
Novice

Re: Apartment needed

Post by denniswhite »

Hi, my name is Dennis, also american. don't know if ur interested living in Pak nam pran, fishing village 20 k south of Huahin. I am going back to America. I rent a 2 story townhome with living upstairs and business down stairs. I want to sell all my housing/business equipment. over 170,000 bt. invested. sell everything for 85,000 bt. 2 42 inch tv's, 2 waterfall features, lots of plants, 4mtr.x 5 mtr. covered patio, lg. 2 door fridge, regular size fridge, water cooler, air cond., sofa, bed, entertainment center, sat. system, kitchen equipment, everything. rent is 4,000 bt. a month. if u or new lady dont want to try business, can sell what u dont want and make money.Great deal, interested? , email me at stormcat5@yahoo.com
Geko
Professional
Professional

Re: Apartment needed

Post by Geko »

Hi don't want to upset you but not much fishing here from either beach or piers.