Considering part time employment Hua Hin

Hua Hin classifieds has been reopened, please read the classifieds posting rules before you submit an ad.
pst
Rookie
Rookie

Considering part time employment Hua Hin

Post by pst »

I am presently considering to work part time in Hua Hin. Academic: B Bus. ABAC University TH. Masters of Proffessional Accounting (MPA) USQ Australia (Highest mark for year Corporate accounting)
Financial controller/corporate accountant and board treasurer 5 years in a Not for Profit (NFP) organization in Aust. ( Proffesssional capability with ACPAC accounting software) TH/AU citizenship. Thai Tax law knowledge limited.
If anyone is aware of an Non Government Organisation (NGO) or similar seeking someone with above background please PM me. Thank you.
pst
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Considering part time employment Hua Hin

Post by pst »

It looks as if I won't achieve the obligatory 10 posts to enable PM service in a short space of time. If you are aware of any positions that would match my criteria either part time or short term contract please leave a message via a posting thank you.
hhinner
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by hhinner »

You only need 2 posts for PM. viewtopic.php?f=14&t=15378#p379463.
pst
Rookie
Rookie

Post by pst »

Yes you are correct, I had done a search and found an earlier post dated 17 June 20110 which I had referred to.
hhinner wrote:You only need 2 posts for PM. viewtopic.php?f=14&t=15378#p379463.