Long Term Villa Rental

Hua Hin classifieds has been reopened, please read the classifieds posting rules before you submit an ad.
huahinic1
Novice
Novice

Long Term Villa Rental

Post by huahinic1 »

Available from the end of March,this 2 bedroom,2 bathroom comes fully furnished and with air conditioning throughout,a Western style kitchen, lounge - dining area, garden with water features and fruit trees.
Shared swimming pool and gym, Situated on soi 102 in a secure gated community 5 km from the city centre and 2 km from the beach. Restaurants,bars and taxi service all within a short walk.
15,000 Baht per month but can be reduced for long term residency.
Telephone 0852992556
Frank La Rue
Guru
Guru

Re: Long Term Villa Rental

Post by Frank La Rue »

I tried to PM you but this is the message I got:

^¨Some users couldn’t be added as they do not have permission to read private messages¨

What about posting som pics and mention the development it's located in.
One Day I'm gona die. I can live with that.
huahinic1
Novice
Novice

Re: Long Term Villa Rental

Post by huahinic1 »

Villa rented .thanks for your attention.
huahinic1
Novice
Novice

Hua Hin villa rental

Post by huahinic1 »

Due to a change in tenants circumstances this villa has become available again from the end of March,this 2 bedroom,2 bathroom comes fully furnished and with air conditioning throughout,a Western style kitchen, lounge - dining area, garden with water features and fruit trees.
Shared swimming pool and gym, Situated on soi 102 in a secure gated community 5 km from the city centre and 2 km from the beach. Restaurants,bars and taxi service all within a short walk.
15,000 Baht per month but can be reduced for long term residency.
Telephone 0852992556