Premium building plot for sale

Hua Hin classifieds has been reopened, please read the classifieds posting rules before you submit an ad.
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Premium building plot for sale

Post by hhfarang »

1 rai located on the road that runs from Soi 112 to Banyan golf course (next to and just outside the wall of Orchid Palms "The Views". It is on a small (currently unpaved) government road, but only about 30 meters from the main road which has city electric and water. One home has already been built deeper into the road so I suspect water and electric already run directly in front of the land. It is level and divided into two approximately square half rai plots, each with a clear chanote.
IMG_1509.JPG
IMG_1509.JPG (183.9 KiB) Viewed 2942 times
The full rai is available for 3.8 million baht. My wife (the owner) will be in Hua Hin next month so if anyone is interested PM me and we can set up an appointment with her when she is there.
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Re: Premium building plot for sale

Post by hhfarang »

hhfarang wrote:1 rai located on the road that runs from Soi 112 to Banyan golf course (next to and just outside the wall of Orchid Palms "The Views". It is on a small (currently unpaved) government road, but only about 30 meters from the main road which has city electric and water. One home has already been built deeper into the road so I suspect water and electric already run directly in front of the land. It is level and divided into two approximately square half rai plots, each with a clear chanote.

IMG_1509.JPG

The full rai is available for 3.8 million baht.
Price drop to 2.8 million baht (firm).
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?