Expat Dog free to good home

Hua Hin classifieds has been reopened, please read the classifieds posting rules before you submit an ad.
Trenton
Novice
Novice

Expat Dog free to good home

Post by Trenton »

Australian Border Collie (little bit of Blue Heeler also) seeking new loving family.

He is a 3 1/2 yr old, de-sexed, fully vaccinated dog and extremely family/children friendly (he has grown up with his best mate - my youngest 6yr old son and his 2 older brother and sister).
He is a large dog but obedient, trained, very-intelligent (a little bi-lingual..lol...English commands but picked up the odd thai word) and wouldn't hurt a fly (his best dog mate in Thailand was a Chiwawa which was a funny sight - lol), Although he has look ready to pounce when someone he didn't really know was threating to the kids (which I think is perfect).
Free to the right loving home.

Don't want to part with him but must return to Australia and quarantine laws do not permit his return there.

He is in Bangkok, but can bring him down to Hua Hin for an introduction as required.

Please reply here if interested and can message contact details.
Leo w comment.jpg
perfectvolley

Re: Expat Dog free to good home

Post by perfectvolley »

Hello,
I am just back from a trip to austalia. We live in Hua Hin in house with big garden. So i would like to know if your dog is
living in our outside your house.
waz50
Novice
Novice

Post by waz50 »

Hi Mate,
Live in Pran Buri,have 3 dogs,2Soi dogs,and retired Aus greyhound,group2 winner ,large dog ,absolute gentleman, soi dogs are paired up from birth and good, watchdogs. Old Ed is a bit isolated a larger dog of similar ,calm temprement would be good match for him,dont have enough posts to pm,maybe mods can help here!

Waz
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Sorry, nothing we can do - it is part of our security. Even if we could, Trenton is in the same situation. Hopefully, you can both resolve this here. Else, you only need 2 more posts each.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
waz50
Novice
Novice

Post by waz50 »

OK Thanks Big Boy,
Trenton is your dog of a reasonably calm temperament,if so we could accommodate him here in pranburi,Waz