*Post Closed* Business for Sale Khao Takiab

Hua Hin classifieds has been reopened, please read the classifieds posting rules before you submit an ad.
GoodFellasThai
Rookie
Rookie

*Post Closed* Business for Sale Khao Takiab

Post by GoodFellasThai »

Business for Sale GoodFellas Bar and Lounge Khao Takiab opposite the Amari Hotel.

Ready to open on first day of moving in.

Only opened 6 months ago selling due to opening of a new business and difficult to operate both simultaneously.

A very modern and recently renovated bar/restaurant business for sale in a popular area of Hua Hin.

The price includes:
- 6 months rent already paid until the end of current years lease - B40,000 per month after that (2 years guaranteed lease with the landlord)
- All fixtures and fittings including:

Fully operational and new kitchen
Audio Visual system, fitted LCD TV and Denon Sound system
All tables and chairs for the restaurant
Fully stocked bar and Fridge including all spirits and beers
2 Sofas
Bedroom furniture including Bed/Dresser/wardrobe
Air-conditioning and Fans
Existing business name (if wanted) including Neons/Lightbox/Menu etc
Existing wine stock including some expensive wines
Internal built in bar and external display bar
All trees and plants
1 motorbike Honda Click
All lighting fittings

Price: 1.2 million Baht (OVNO)

Please contact: 0897161759 (English or Thai) for viewing or any further questions
GoodFellasThai
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Business for Sale Khao Takiab

Post by GoodFellasThai »

A couple of additional points the building is large with 3 floors open plan and roomy. It has a front patio with trees around it with the restaurant area and an area to the side of the building that could be converted as an extension to the restaurant it already has a bar built onto the window into the main room.

It is a genuine sale and me and my family can't realistically operate 2 businesses - we chose to keep the second business as the house attached to it is even bigger than this one and can accommodate my family comfortably.
"A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend.
A successful woman is one who can find such a man" - Lana Turner

"I can resist everything except temptation" - Oscar Wilde
GoodFellasThai
Rookie
Rookie

Post by GoodFellasThai »

After a few telephone questions - it was the best part of 1.5 million to renovate from scratch with 6 months already paid of the remaining years lease and a 2 year lease guaranteed in contract by the landlord the price is very fair - the trade is steady and not as affected by low/high season as some other areas the customers are a mixture of Thai and tourists as the menu has a good range of Thai food at reasonable prices. The business has been ran professionally to date and there are no nasty surprises in this business as sometimes is the case.

All receipts for the renovation can be viewed, accounts showing turnover and all customer receipts since opening (although there are a lot!), the municipality are very happy with the way the business is ran and rarely interfere. The current 5 revenue certificates allow for sale of food, alcohol, tobacco and wholesale alcohol, they would obviously have to be applied for again by the new owner but should have no issues.

The business also operates a very good motorbike rental business connected with other hotels/businesses however as previously said only one motorbike a Honda Click is included in the sale.

We have built up very good relationships with surrounding businesses in the area which hopefully could be continued by the new owner.

The bar is close to our hearts as it was built from scratch and the sale is with a heavy heart - but practical for us from a family perspective.

Sensible offers for the business will be considered.

GoodFellasThai
Rookie
Rookie

Post by GoodFellasThai »

The price is significantly reduced to 800,000 after research on other businesses for sale, however no offers will be accepted it is a fixed price and the first serious buyer will be accepted.

A polite request some people have messed us around please don't reply unless you are serious. I can afford to keep the business so this is not a desperation sale by any means, the lease is paid for 6 months with an option to extend, so the business is banking money all the time.

Look forward to hearing (from anyone seriously interested)

Contact info above

GoodFellasThai
Rookie
Rookie

Post by GoodFellasThai »

not for sale any more - a couple of unrealistic offers so we are where we are :)
I will close the post tomorrow